Imposing's PAC3 Application

On 8/29/2017 at 9:08 PM, Zumoss said:

Imposing is a great player, friendly and good to talk to he's also a trusted member while also being apart of the staff team +1

On 8/29/2017 at 9:18 PM, Pheonix(NavalGuard) said:

+1

Do I really need to explain?

On 8/29/2017 at 9:18 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Good person and mate.

Reasons:

-App- Your App is very detailed and very understandable.

-Playtime- He literally has 8 Weeks server playtime this is a very long time.

-Trustworthy- I think he is very trustworthy because on the server he is a administrator and he is a general which is a very high rank and is horourable.

-Friendlness- I have seen him around the ship and sounds like a very nice person and he has helped me on a couple of occasions awhile ago. I never really got to know him because he is a busy person being a general and admin on the server which  I know is a really hard job. 

-Cons- I don't have anything bad to say about this app.

PS. Keep up the good work as general and admin.

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

On 8/29/2017 at 9:21 PM, Hermes said:

^ Agreed

Hermes

On 8/29/2017 at 9:28 PM, Barron said:

+1

^^^ sums it up! Good luck 

On 8/29/2017 at 9:35 PM, Ling Ling said:

+1 

for obvious reasons..

On 8/29/2017 at 9:41 PM, Kendrick said:

Yeh, +1 agreed

23 hours ago, [IG] Mainz said:

/me whispers psst don't tell anyone but you're the best MHC General out there  +1

22 hours ago, wflizzi said:

Although Imposing sees me as the most annoying kid on the planet he is still a friendly and responsible guy.

Imposing could DEFINITELY be trusted with such ability's.

+1

22 hours ago, Sal said:

+1 Definetly trustworthy and a great friend (even better bullet shield in pubg)

15 hours ago, Hisoka said:

Ridge is better +1

13 hours ago, Toast -Meow said:

+1 Don't really need to think about it. If you need help let me know i can teach ya some things.

7 hours ago, ANiX said:

My fav Lt.General Rid................ oh its just imposing, +1

7 hours ago, Capacis said:

+2 

3 hours ago, cast said:

+1

pure lad

and he's a pretty good general

2 hours ago, Tatsumaki said:

+1....Need I say more?

2 hours ago, |Stryker| said:

+Support, Your an admin and i feel if anyone should be trusted with it staff would be the most obvious.

Thanks for all the feedback boys

On 29/08/2017 at 9:18 PM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Good person and mate.

Reasons:

-App- Your App is very detailed and very understandable.

-Playtime- He literally has 8 Weeks server playtime this is a very long time.

-Trustworthy- I think he is very trustworthy because on the server he is a administrator and he is a general which is a very high rank and is horourable.

-Friendlness- I have seen him around the ship and sounds like a very nice person and he has helped me on a couple of occasions awhile ago. I never really got to know him because he is a busy person being a general and admin on the server which  I know is a really hard job. 

-Cons- I don't have anything bad to say about this app.

PS. Keep up the good work as general and admin.

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

All of the above.

Good luck Imposing

~Keethh

4 minutes ago, Keethh said:

All of the above.

Good luck Imposing

~Keethh

Don't just write "all of the above" or "already said" in your posts in applications. It doesn't really mean anything and it just looks as if you are trying to get your post count up.

OT: +1 Should already have PAC3 Tier 3. He has show his responsibility and maturity over the past several months.

3 minutes ago, pinejack said:

Don't just write "all of the above" or "already said" in your posts in applications. It doesn't really mean anything and it just looks as if you are trying to get your post count up.

OT: +1 Should already have PAC3 Tier 3. He has show his responsibility and maturity over the past several months.

But if I see a post that I agree with then I should be allowed to say all of the above because that post already sums up my opinion.

On 8/31/2017 at 10:30 AM, Keethh said:

All of the above.

Good luck Imposing

~Keethh

On 8/31/2017 at 10:38 AM, pinejack said:

On 8/31/2017 at 10:43 AM, Keethh said:

But if I see a post that I agree with then I should be allowed to say all of the above because that post already sums up my opinion.

On 8/31/2017 at 0:34 PM, Gylfi said:

my favpjrite memer !+1

On 8/31/2017 at 2:31 PM, Crims said:

1+ I have known imposing for a quite along time and i do believe he wont abuse his powers (much). So its a yes from me.

On 8/31/2017 at 4:29 PM, Jøkër said:

+1

Its imposing

Thanks for all the feedback :)