Imposing's PAC3 Application

What is your In-game name: Imposing

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:179817353

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Imposingg/

Play time: 3 Weeks (Before new Gamemode) and I currently have 5w 1d 12hrs

Have you used PAC Before: No, although I'm a faster learner and keen on giving it ago

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I've been with the community for almost 10months now, 7 of which I have been staff. I currently possess two quite high roles Out of Character and In Character (Admin & Lt General) within the community and I like to think I've done well with them. Ive spent a lot of time rising the ranks and working hard, Ive always tried my best to bring the best to the community and will continue to do so.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): At first I wasn't quite sure on what PAC was when I started to see other people use it i realized the potential that it could bring to the servers RP and my own personal experience these may come in handy with the roles that I have In Character. I'm keen on learning something new as well

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I think i deserve PAC for the similar reasons listed with "why should you be trusted with PAC" 

Thank you for taking the time to read my application

Sincerely,

Imposing

Imposing is a great player, friendly and good to talk to he's also a trusted member while also being apart of the staff team +1

+1 Good person and mate.

Reasons:

-App- Your App is very detailed and very understandable.

-Playtime- He literally has 8 Weeks server playtime this is a very long time.

-Trustworthy- I think he is very trustworthy because on the server he is a administrator and he is a general which is a very high rank and is horourable.

-Friendlness- I have seen him around the ship and sounds like a very nice person and he has helped me on a couple of occasions awhile ago. I never really got to know him because he is a busy person being a general and admin on the server which  I know is a really hard job. 

-Cons- I don't have anything bad to say about this app.

PS. Keep up the good work as general and admin.

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

2 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Good person and mate.

Reasons:

-App- Your App is very detailed and very understandable.

-Playtime- He literally has 8 Weeks server playtime this is a very long time.

-Trustworthy- I think he is very trustworthy because on the server he is a administrator and he is a general which is a very high rank and is horourable.

-Friendlness- I have seen him around the ship and sounds like a very nice person and he has helped me on a couple of occasions awhile ago. I never really got to know him because he is a busy person being a general and admin on the server which  I know is a really hard job. 

-Cons- I don't have anything bad to say about this app.

PS. Keep up the good work as general and admin.

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

^ Agreed

Hermes

Although Imposing sees me as the most annoying kid on the planet he is still a friendly and responsible guy.

Imposing could DEFINITELY be trusted with such ability's.

+1

+1 Definetly trustworthy and a great friend (even better bullet shield in pubg)

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Sal said:

+1 Definetly trustworthy and a great friend (even better bullet shield in pubg)

lmao I still get all the kills......

59 minutes ago, wflizzi said:

Although Imposing sees me as the most annoying kid on the planet he is still a friendly and responsible guy.

Imposing could DEFINITELY be trusted with such ability's.

+1

I dont but okay xDxD

11 hours ago, Hisoka said:

Ridge is better +1

3 hours ago, ANiX said:

My fav Lt.General Rid................ oh its just imposing, +1

Guys you can only lie to others not yourself.

Dont lie

+Support, Your an admin and i feel if anyone should be trusted with it staff would be the most obvious.