Franks Pac Application

What is your In-game name: Seventh Sister Frank

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:155613207

Steam link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/ CoachFrank 

Play time:6 Weeks 

Have you used PAC Before: No 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I should be trusted first of all because i am a staff member and i have been a member of imperial gaming for around 8 months.I haven't abused my powers as a staff member or when given them so that why i believe i should be trusted with PAC.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I could do more role play as im an inquisitor and i believe it can open more doors so i can role play more as an inquisitor and what ever iam in the future. I believe it can bring more lore to the inquisitors as well as more passive role play. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I have been a dedicated member of imperial gaming and i have trained a fair few recruits whilst being on the server and i helped new players to the server.I haven't abused any powers that have been given to me in the past. 

+1Your a great Mod and friend, meme also.

Reasons:

-App- Abit of detail but very understandable.

-Trustworthy- I have known you since I first joined this server and community and I have always looked up to you and you have taught me a lot about the server and a lot about you. I think he would be the most trustworthy person on the server. In my eyes.

-Playtime- He has the longest playtime I've seen on the server and I think hpthat he is super loyal to the server and wouldn't break a rule ever.

-Friendlness- Ever since I joined the server he has been nice, happy, friendly, helpful and kind. 

-Activity- You are on every time I join the server. 

-Cons- I don't think I would ever have any xD.

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

On 29/08/2017 at 6:28 PM, Hermes said:

+1

Reasons:

• Respectible
  • Responsible
  • Reliable
  • Trustworthy
  • Well Known
  • High Playtime
  • Staff Member