Hacksaw's Pac 3 application

HACKSAW

Steam ID: HACKSAW

Steam link:

Play time: 2 weeks 0 days 8 hours       at time of submission

Have you used PAC Before: no but i believe i will learn how to quickly

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): i am a shock trooper so i will not minge with it as my job and goal is to stop minges on the server not be one

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I have been on this server for a while and noticed a few people walking around with really cool additions to there skins where they have a gun on there back and a little skirt kinda thing and so i thaught hey thats cool why not see if i could get one of them aand so i foun dout about this      i believe i can be trusted with it as to not minge because i am a member of shock and my goal is to ultimatley stop minges other than that i have nothing else to request

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): i believe i deserve the pac editor because i am a dedicated player and i often run my regiment because the 2 people who outrank me are always doing event stuff (there event masters)

1 hour ago, HACKSAW said:

Steam ID: HACKSAW

Just a tip,

Your steam ID can be found by going to your forums profile (If logged in through steam) and on the left hand side it will display it... it will look something like this: STEAM_##### (# representing numbers)

Hope This Helps, Hermes

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Ridge locked this topic