Sign in to follow this  
Mauler

Mauler’s PAC Application Tier 1

What is your In-game name:

Nova Trooper Corporal Zahariel (not putting in that weird crosses designation thingo)

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:25458159

Steam link: 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Col-or-kick/

Steam Name:

Col or Kick (Mauler)

Play time:

7 weeks+ (5 weeks+ current time + 2 week+ pre-reset)

Have you used PAC Before: 

A little bit, learning the basics. I intend on learning more as I continue on and having it on the server will help me with that.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

Well, I am a moderator on this fine Imperial Roleplay we have here and I have been a moderator for the better half of a year now on IG and although I am mingy, I am still a moderator of this server and I feel like I can be trusted with the PAC3 application. On a side note: the only real way PAC 3 can be abused is to make your appearance so different on the server which isn't much at all.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I want to use PAC 3 to make a bunch of tools and outfits to further my RP on the server. Already I have made a holster for my class' Westar M5 (WIP) and a hologram of my commander (Brigadier Blitz) in my palm (Also WIP). I want to make more things like a use for the zoom thing on my helmet and like actually drop it down. So, yeah, I want to further my RP, is there really more to this than that?

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I think I deserve PAC because I try to RP to the fullest I possibly can (like everyone else applying for it) and using the information provided above, I really do think I am worthy and deserving of the PAC 3 application. I don't deserve it the most, I am mingy but I think I am deserving enough. I really do want to further my RP with this and just last week, I thought I would never make an application for PAC 3 because I am too stupid to use it but here I am, applying now.

Anything else you would like to add:

Well, I have 1 warning for Racism (Putting Ger in OOC).

Staff for 6 months+

PAC 3 Beginner.

1 hour ago, Hisoka said:

+1

lol who doesnt know this guy

:"""""""""( I don't know this guy. :( JK

+1

Reasons:

-App- He's app is good and detailed but I feel there could be more since he has a lot to offer. xD this must sound stupid.

-Trustworty- I wouldn't trust him with my life but I would trust him to have PAC3 if he fails this I'm never  trust him with my in-game life either. ;) 

-Friendlness- He is a very friendly guy that loves to help people and loves to put me through a wall. ;) 

-Playtime- He's got him self some good playtime and is definitely been on this server for a while.

-Cons- I got none.

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

+1 Trustworthy great reason and is a pretty kool dood

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2017 at 4:11 PM, Hermes said:

+1

Reasons:

• Trustworthy
  • Good Playtime
  • Serious
  • Good Intentions
  • Staff

Good luck, Hermes

^^+1^^

+1 

Have worked with this guy lots in MHC

He can be more then trusted with PAC3 As he is trusted with mod

Mostly serious about rp

Good luck!

On 29/08/2017 at 7:59 PM, Barron said:

+1 

Good guy that can be trusted!

+1 ^

Hi Mauler, 

Your application is very well detailed, and provides a good explanation to why you want PAC 3.  I like the idea of the hologram of your Commander. But I do advise that you change the information as you continue to update it. (For example, Blitz isn't Nova's Brigadier).

You are quite good in game, you show you are mature, and I am still waiting for you to reach SGT, as I think you are more than capable to reach the rank, regardless, you are good, and I think PAC 3 will do a legend job for you, with also being a Moderator. 

+1. Good luck!

Thanks,

Miss Maxine - Head Of Education. 

Yea i did a bit back when I made this app in August but kinda stopped as of recent (Staff PAC3 apps getting accepted is just a big meme at this point). However, if you want me to begin again, I can and shall... after I am not busy with school :3