Joint Training

I mentioned this as a suggestion at a commanders meeting about...3 weeks back as a possible solution to any spite or hostility between either certain members of regiments or just a general void of communication between two regiments. There should be joint training sessions between regiments set up on occasion in order for troopers to learn to effectively communicate not only among their fellow ranks but with troopers from another regiment as this will greatly improve not only the ability for those groups to complete their tasks but also to encourage teamwork and fellowship among the ranks. I've done a few joint exercises with some of the other regiments and the results were quite interesting, people whom I have seen bicker and argue in the past ended up with light hearted conversation and joyful rants. I'm not asking for this to be mandatory but perhaps encouraged as it clearly improves the general mood of players and can reveal those who completely refuse to cooperate with others therefore revealing problems that people may not be aware of allowing them to be dealt with before it spirals into something severe.

Just a suggestion after all what do you guys think?

It's a good idea but I don't really think this is the best way to make this happen. Just go and ask any other commander and ask them if the two regiments can do some training together.

You have my full support if you see me on the server with my troops with me don't be afraid to ask me and my troops to do training with you. We won't back you done unless we are doing something important. Like pushing a fridge around MH2 it's kinda a tradition for me and my troops now when ever we need training we normally start off with pushing a fridge or 2. It's really fun. Just remember to task me first before hand. ;) 

-212th Commander Wombat-

-Wombat out-

3 hours ago, NUG - Vlad said:

I mentioned this as a suggestion at a commanders meeting about...3 weeks back as a possible solution to any spite or hostility between either certain members of regiments or just a general void of communication between two regiments. There should be joint training sessions between regiments set up on occasion in order for troopers to learn to effectively communicate not only among their fellow ranks but with troopers from another regiment as this will greatly improve not only the ability for those groups to complete their tasks but also to encourage teamwork and fellowship among the ranks. I've done a few joint exercises with some of the other regiments and the results were quite interesting, people whom I have seen bicker and argue in the past ended up with light hearted conversation and joyful rants. I'm not asking for this to be mandatory but perhaps encouraged as it clearly improves the general mood of players and can reveal those who completely refuse to cooperate with others therefore revealing problems that people may not be aware of allowing them to be dealt with before it spirals into something severe.

Just a suggestion after all what do you guys think?

I love the idea of this! So many regiments do little to no training, there is so much potential on a lot of the regiments that have yet to be seen because of this. I hope MHC buckle down on training making sure regiments do training and not just tryouts. I've heard many threats from the Generals about enforcing mandatory training yet no punishments have been officially handed out if this rule is ignored.

I absolutely love this idea - so much that I've already been putting it into motion myself. Inferno's already got regular joint training with the Pilot regiment, are in the process of negotiating regular training with DT/MT, and we're looking for more regiments to learn new things from and have fun RP interactions with. If you're interested in some joint training with Inferno, feel free to PM me in-game (Garrick Versio) or on the forums.

• Whitey locked this topic