Cronos' Pac3 Application

What is your In-game name: Cronos

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185936640

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xavierrobert29 

Play time:  2 Week 8 Hours

Have you used PAC Before: No, but the concept of this addon is very unique one that I'm willing to put a lot of effort into learning about. 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): Currently a Junior Event Master on the Imperial Gaming staff team. This means that clearly I am trusted with my permissions. A long time member of the community with being an event master for over a month now. I would love to think that I would be trusted with such a unique experience that Pac will bring. 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): Being an event master Pac can help with my events. If it's from adding different accesories to make the event more realistic. 

To improve my RP as an individual and to better my immersion on the Server. It could also be used as a trophy system where I add a small addition to my character everytime I achieve something of importance. Just a wee thing to personalise my character and make it different from the others in my regiment and the server. 

I've really liked seeing all the things PAC brings. Although I haven't gotten around to it I will be developing some models for myself.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I have played on Imperial Gaming since January of this year and has been my go to server ever since. I'm also part of the staff team and take a lot time out of my day to create memoriable events for the player base to enjoy. A little something like Pac would be a great confidence boost as it would make me feel as though I've been noticed as a hard working member of the community. A small gift for my efforts. 

Edited by Cronos
  • Upvote 3
14 minutes ago, Keethh said:

+1

• Well Known within the community.
  • Trusted by myself.
  • Currently an Event Master.
  • Willing to learn PAC and its features.

Good Luck Cronos :) 

~Keethh

+1 ^^^^^

• Like 1

+1

Reasons:

[APP] Your App is very nice and detailed and very understandable.

[TRUST] You have been trusted to be EM and on the server I trust you more than I trust other due to past experiences. I don't see why he cannot be trusted with PAC3 I know he would never abuse it.

[FRIENDLY] You are Apart of the friendliest people I know you would never lose your temper while doing an event and you would never lose your temper out of an event.

[CONS] I have no cons for the App it's all to good.

PS. 212th POWER! And keep up the good work and keep bringing us Amazingly Fun events.

-GOODLUCK-

• Like 1
Guest Excalibur
On 28/08/2017 at 2:16 PM, Quartz said:

+1

• Well Known within the community.
  • Trusted by myself.
  • Currently an Event Master.
  • Willing to learn PAC and its features.

Good Luck Cronos :) 

^^^^^^ +1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic