Hisoka's PAC3 Tier 1 Application {EDITED}

What is your in-game name:

Currently, I'm known as Marauder Novice Varan in-game, others of you may have known me as some of the following:

• DT Officer Cadet Hisoka
  • Rancor Sergeant Colt
  • Shadow Sergeant Hisoka
  • Vader's Fist Corporal Hisoka
  • Shadow Guard Trainee Mars II
  • Imperial Commando Staff Sergeant Hisoka
  • Engineer Apprentice Hisoka
  • Knight Paladin Hisoka

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:61261438

Steam Link:

Click Here!

Playtime:

Screenshot_52.png.dceac4ccf8c0b9cf31365522791dc8c1.png

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes, I have an average amount of experience with PAC3. After many weeks of struggle and confusion, I've gained an exceptional understanding of PAC3 and it's components. I took time from the last few weeks to contact friends who have enough knowledge about PAC3 to teach it excellently. After contacting Cast and Pureus we had gone through the basics, learning how to bone merge, rip bones from other models and hide bones. At this time I have about 3 PAC3 outfits I am happy with, the others are not up to standard and don't look good enough to me at this current time. I'm currently in the process of learning the more advanced components of PAC3 whilst taking time out of my day to edit my current PAC3's to get the most I can out of each. I will be posting more PAC3's on this thread in the near future.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

Being part of the community for nearly an entire year is not only a huge achievement but a massive responsibility to me. I believe after being an active member of the community for one year I've gained a formidable reputation. I've taken my roleplay serious 3/4 of the time I've been on this server, the 1/4 time I had minged was a stupid decision on my behalf which I am willing to accept. In no way am I asking for forgiveness but I've worked hard to restore my reputation during the last few weeks which I believe has been noticed by a lot of players close to me. Other than having an extremely large playtime and overall time within the community, I've made connections with an unbelievable amount of players on the server. Some which had been good others not as much. After the hundreds of faces I've met on the server, it's changed my opinion completely on what a Star Wars Roleplay server should be, not only is it important to have a great amount of roleplay within the community. It's important to have fun and make connections with others in a community. For example, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is probably one of the most toxic communities at this time. Many players have quit completely after how others have acted on that game, being respectful to other players on the server has a bigger impact than a lot of players realize.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I wish to acquire PAC3 on the server for a number of reasons, some of which are:

• Ability to share my creations with other players.
  • Improve roleplay experiences through visual art.
  • Surpass the GMOD's vanilla capabilities with the use of bone manipulation.
  • Aesthetic pleasure for both myself and other players.

These are some of the many reasons I wish to gain PAC3. PAC3 will not only give me the opportunity to "Make myself look cool" but it'll allow me to share my creations with other players in and out of RP, I hope to have more interactions with players with the ability to bring the conversation to life with PAC3 animations and more. I also intend to bring extensive roleplay experiences and situations into the server for other players and myself. Some examples of things I have and want to create consist of:

• Meditations on Sith Artifacts
  • Saber flourishes
  • Force abilities
  • Armor and Hood accessories
  • Kneeling animation
  • Levitating lightsaber showcase

Regarding RP, PAC3 will also help my regiment and I personally considering we're 90% RP-Based. Marauders specialize in Artifact recovery which PAC3 could assist in so many ways. Whether it be showcasing the artifact in general or even showcasing the effect of it on myself or others. Part of this idea has been inspired by Pureus when he had used PAC3 in his tournament entry for our private Marauder Tournament where we had one week to recover and bring an artifact to our leader. He had brought an ancient lightsaber and used PAC3 to have it levitate in the air with his hands cradling the air under the lightsaber.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I deserve PAC3 for a number of reasons. I believe I am able to represent Imperial Gaming in-game and out of the game as a trusted and respected member of the community, with PAC3 it would only enhance my ability to do so. After watching many friends in the community gain PAC3 and work hard for it and with it, it has inspired me as well to work hard to do everything in my power to try to obtain PAC3. I feel that my proven track record being part of multi-functional teams makes me an excellent match for the role. Also, the role excites me because I love the idea of helping others and creating my own PAC3's to improve RP and I know I could start delivering results from day 1.

Thanks for reading.

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is your in-game name: Currently, I'm known as Marauder Novice Varan in-game, others of you may have known me as some of the following: DT Officer Cadet Hisoka Rancor Sergeant C

+1 Is a minge but a tasteful minge and is extremely active i'm pretty sure he doesn't exist and is just a npc on the server...

Cheer's everyone. It's really good to hear that everyone is willing to give me another chance, I'm going to be trying my 100% not to mess this up. Thank you.

Posted Images

+1

• Minge
  • But hes a good minge
  • Active (Needs to go eat something rather then being on the server)

+1 Is a minge but a tasteful minge and is extremely active i'm pretty sure he doesn't exist and is just a npc on the server...

• Upvote 1

Neutral 

Have seen you minge lately, running around the ship doing stupid things

On 8/28/2017 at 11:34 AM, Barron said:

+1

Has been a little mingy recently but is willing to put that behind

Agreed +1

On 8/27/2017 at 3:22 PM, [IG] Mainz said:

-ACTIVE

-FUNNY

-KIND

-HONEST

And has most of their life spent on the server MASSIVE +1

16 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Agreed +1

22 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

+1 

good lad

On 8/27/2017 at 5:46 PM, Capacis said:

+1 all of the above ^^^^

On 8/27/2017 at 5:41 PM, Slick said:

On 8/27/2017 at 4:32 PM, Jøkër said:

+1

• Minge
  • But hes a good minge
  • Active (Needs to go eat something rather then being on the server)

On 8/27/2017 at 4:22 PM, Keethh said:

All of the above.... but very active :)

~Keethh

On 8/27/2017 at 3:34 PM, Barron said:

+1

Cheer's everyone. It's really good to hear that everyone is willing to give me another chance, I'm going to be trying my 100% not to mess this up. Thank you.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hisoka said:

I'm going to be trying my 100%

Are you sure thats not 99%? lmao

• Upvote 1

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:34 AM, Barron said:

+1

Agreed +1

Good luck, Hermes

On 28/08/2017 at 1:41 PM, Slick said:

+1 Agreed.

On 28/08/2017 at 1:41 PM, Slick said:

+1 This pretty much sums up everything

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

+1 good person activity is good and mature.

just add your full ingame name and a screenshot of time.

Although it was a great application.

Sometimes i hear you mic spam, which gets annoying and hurts your ears.

• Ridge locked this topic