Kendrick

Kendricks Pac3 Application

What is your In-game name: Royal Representative Gallius Rax

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57431740

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/andreki/

Play time: 4wks 5days

Have you used PAC Before:  I have used basic features of Pac3  but am keen to learn much more.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I can be trusted with PAC because I have no warnings and no bans. I am also a long-standing member of the community and have been in high-ranking roles (RST Brigadier) (RG Commander) (Royal Representative). I am also a Moderator which shows an immense amount of trust and commitment. These roles have a massive amount of responsibility. With this responsibility, I can be trusted with Pac3.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I would like PAC to allow me to increase role play among my fellow members in High-ranking positions. Having PAC will allow me to use holograms (Speaking to fellow Sith/ The Emperor), animations, having a cape and weapon on my belt. PAC will also allow me to engage more with other players who have PAC and help teach and learn from their knowledge as well. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I deserve Pac because I can be trusted with its features and can learn something new while helping and working together to create and combine ideas. I would also like PAC to bring a more vibrant RP to the server by using its various features. I believe these are the reasons why I deserve PAC and will use PAC to its full potential.

Edited by Kendrick
  • Upvote 1

+1

Application seems short but you've summerised your main points so I don't see an issue.

Respected and trusted player, couldn't see him going out his way to abuse the add-on  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barron said:

+1

Application seems short but you've summerised your main points so I don't see an issue.

Respected and trusted player, couldn't see him going out his way to abuse the add-on  

Agreed :) 

3 minutes ago, Barron said:

+1

^ Says it all

Goodluck, Hermes

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Barron said:

+1

I agree with Barron.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, [IG] Mainz said:

Takes imperial balls to take on RST Brigadier and Also RG Commander +1

^^^^^^Yeah what he said^^^^^^

Reasons:

-Playtime- He's playtime is 3Weeks 5Days

-GreatBloke- I normally see him around the ship a lot and he's alway a nice person to chat to.

-Reputation- He is now the commander of RG but was the brigadier of RST.

-Happy- I have seen him when he speaks to me he is normally happy and a good person to chat to.

-RolePlay- You must be good at Roleplay if you have been brigadier once and a commander of RG now.

-Trustworthy- He has been a member of this Community and server for awhile what's there not to trust.

-GoodLuck with T-Mod hope you get it-

-Wombat out-

• Upvote 1

+1

He is a very mature player of the community, and has no previous ban/warning history, I reckon he can be trusted with it.

As apart of RG, he will be able to make me more immersed in the server as he can bring more roleplay situations with PAC3.

Cheers,

Poptop (Cupid), Imperial Royal Guard

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Barron said:

+1

15 hours ago, Keethh said:

Agreed :) 

15 hours ago, Hermes said:

^ Says it all

Goodluck, Hermes

15 hours ago, TheAwesomeSimmo said:

I agree with Barron.

13 hours ago, [IG] Mainz said:

Takes imperial balls to take on RST Brigadier and Also RG Commander +1 

12 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

^^^^^^Yeah what he said^^^^^^

Reasons:

-Playtime- He's playtime is 3Weeks 5Days

-GreatBloke- I normally see him around the ship a lot and he's alway a nice person to chat to.

-Reputation- He is now the commander of RG but was the brigadier of RST.

-Happy- I have seen him when he speaks to me he is normally happy and a good person to chat to.

-RolePlay- You must be good at Roleplay if you have been brigadier once and a commander of RG now.

-Trustworthy- He has been a member of this Community and server for awhile what's there not to trust.

-GoodLuck with T-Mod hope you get it-

-Wombat out-

7 hours ago, Ralla said:

+1 

Long time player

Trustworthy guy

3 hours ago, Hisoka said:

+1 

he's lit

1 hour ago, Capacis said:

+1 Trustworthy and very good RG Commander

12 minutes ago, Troy said:

+1

He is a very mature player of the community, and has no previous ban/warning history, I reckon he can be trusted with it.

As apart of RG, he will be able to make me more immersed in the server as he can bring more roleplay situations with PAC3.

Cheers,

Poptop (Cupid), Imperial Royal Guard

Thanks for the kind words :) 

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Barron said:

+1

^^^+1^^^

+1 
Somehow always figures out who I am with all my name changes good lad

• Upvote 1

On 9/2/2017 at 1:25 AM, Sal said:

+1 
Somehow always figures out who I am with all my name changes good lad

How could I ever forget who sal is?? :coolstorybob:

On 9/2/2017 at 6:05 PM, Big Papa said:

++1

Thanks!

On 08/09/2017 at 5:10 PM, Stephano said:

+1 favourite pet, 100% would fuck again.

15 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

woah ???

Damn thanks stephano...