Emerald

Emerald's PAC3 Tier 1 Application

What is your In-game name: Navy LT Commander [XO] Emerald

Steam IDSTEAM_0:0:60089909

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080445546

Play time: 6 weeks, 3 day(s)

Have you used PAC Before:  I have, I know how to use most of its features and want to use these skills to enhance the RP within the server.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe that I'm able to be trusted with PAC3 because I have been a member of this server/community for a total of around 6 months now, Like I said before I do have experience with PAC3 and I know my way around it and I know the rules and I understand the restrictions of me having this privilege and I know I have had a bad past with the staff but I have since realised I have matured since then, and have received messages on the server saying that I have improved my RP and I have matured and have been noticed within the community, Since then I was lucky enough to be able to join the Advertising Team which has let me learn many skills which would be useful when using PAC3.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want PAC3 for RP reasons for example, I can make my characters head raise to look at the sky,etc . I could also use it to improve my players look and make my RP and others RP more immersive in situations of serious RP, I also could use it to alter my characters pose to do various actions that would help in RP situations from the tiniest things like showing ID on a Datapad or showing a hologram in my hands or even being able to read a piece of paper with my duty's on it, Even to showing a Commslink or some Weapons in my hands or on my belt.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I don't really think anyone deserves it, but as I have been a member of this community for a while now I believe I am trusted with the capabilities PAC3 has and this feature has a great amount of things and is good for anyone wanting to enhance their RP, Immersion within the server, I also understand the rules and limitations of PAC3 and know it can be taken away from me anytime and I am going to promise that I will not let anyone down and will not abuse PAC3 and will not ruin their immersion.

Below is some of my PAC3 Creations, I will add more to this over time if need be.

Spoiler

{ Photos of my PAC Creations }

Hands Behind Back, Weapons/Datapad on Belt

A3BF95942036391B05D5B757F8F6F1C6BA390B1B

Holding Datapad whilst Typing

DF5E5250421BCB29CB957410D8F2BA93811D408A

Using a Hologram whilst Typing

DAA89C0C8276DCAF20C602622896DF363461C349

Showing ID on a Datapad

20813857A9E9E8ADBF7A081C3928C8F73CB0D8E9

Thankyou for reading my application and taking the time to read it all.

~Emerald

Neutral

You have a bad history of warns but recently I've seen a change in your behaviour for the positive, keep it up and ill happily +1 the app.

7 minutes ago, Barron said:

Neutral

You have a bad history of warns but recently I've seen a change in your behaviour for the positive, keep it up and ill happily +1 the app.

Thankyou Barron :) 

9 minutes ago, Barron said:

Neutral

^ My Thoughts Aswell

Goodluck, Hermes

+1 Good mate and Friend.

Reasons:

-Playtime- He has 2Weeks and 1Day pretty much the same time as me. xD 

-Experience- He sounds like he knows basic knowledge of PAC3 and sounds like he has read the Rule, limitations and boundaries that caboose has set.

-Happy/ Friendly- When ever I am on the server aphelion normally comes up and sees me and asks how's my day and we normally start up a conversation.

-Truetworthy- He has been a member of this community for awhile and has a good playtime on their server as well he has devoted lots of his time to the server and I think that he has earns the trust of many including me.

-Cons- You do have a lot of warns. But hey I can't talk. Other than that your PAC3 app is detailed and I think you deserve PAC3 tier 1.

-Goodluck-

-Wombat out-

1 hour ago, [IG] Mainz said:

I agree you've not had the best side of the staff team, but personally those people who are willing/have changed come out on top +1

11 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Good mate and Friend.

Reasons:

-Experience- He sounds like he knows basic knowledge of PAC3 and sounds like he has read the Rule, limitations and boundaries that caboose has set.

-Happy/ Friendly- When ever I am on the server aphelion normally comes up and sees me and asks how's my day and we normally start up a conversation.

-Truetworthy- He has been a member of this community for awhile and has a good playtime on their server as well he has devoted lots of his time to the server and I think that he has earns the trust of many including me.

-Cons- You do have a lot of warns. But hey I can't talk. Other than that your PAC3 app is detailed and I think you deserve PAC3 tier 1.

-Goodluck-

-Wombat out-

Thanks Guys :) 

Recent events have led me to change my rating on you. You know what you did and i hope you changed.

12 hours ago, Barron said:

Neutral

^^

Good luck

40 minutes ago, Hisoka said:

^^

Good luck

5 hours ago, Capacis said:

+1 always comes along to my booth

9 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 Good mate and Friend.

Reasons:

-Goodluck-

-Wombat out-

10 hours ago, [IG] Mainz said:

I agree you've not had the best side of the staff team, but personally those people who are willing/have changed come out on top +1

13 hours ago, Hermes said:

^ My Thoughts Aswell

Goodluck, Hermes

13 hours ago, Barron said:

Neutral

Thanks for all the feedback guys :) 

1 hour ago, Keethh said:

-Bump-

You're supposed to wait 7 days between comments before you bump it

Hermes

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 4:55 PM, Hermes said:

You're supposed to wait 7 days between comments before you bump it

Hermes

Didn't know, I'll keep that in mind   

+1

He is good at his role as a droid

Worked with him a few times in MHC and from that I have seen that he can be trusted with this ability

I'm going to be Honest +1

-Great Friend

-Great Ideas

-Very bright

-Great Ideas for PAC

Edited by Puppy
Better understanding of Forums now

I am going to give Emerald a +1. I have had a chance to see him on the server now and he seems like he could do well with PAC3

On 10/1/2017 at 11:46 AM, pinejack said:

I am going to give Emerald a +1. I have had a chance to see him on the server now and he seems like he could do well with PAC3

Agreed, +1 

Goodluck!

On 9/15/2017 at 10:38 AM, Cody said:

Never see you anymore - Inactive

Being honest Cody, I don't mean to be rude but Emerald has been active for a while now, I have him on my friends on Steam and everyday i check to chat with him, and everyday when i press friends he is on,

So I don't agree but i don't mean to be rude

ndAMU5.gif

On 15/09/2017 at 10:38 AM, Cody said:

Never see you anymore - Inactive

Cody, he has been very active in the last couple of days. I can't say the same for the other day though as I would not know so in a sense I agree with Cody but you are now very active.