Excalibur's PAC Tier 1 Application

Guest Excalibur

Guest Excalibur

What is your In-game name: Excalibur    SCAR Sergeant

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:69113450

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198098492629/

Play time: On the server: 2 weeks, 1 day, 16 hours | Gmod in total: 525 hours

Have you used PAC Before:
Yes. Back when I used to play sandbox a lot, it was my main hobby and something I would use most days. Most of my hours were spent creating PACs and experimenting with new features. I believe I have good knowledge in the use of models, materials, events, etc.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):
I believe I would be trustworthy with PAC as I have been on the server for around 6 months or so and have considerable past experience with PAC. I have a good idea of how to keep PACs simple and as lag free as possible, which is very important when it comes to servers with large populations. I have never seen the purpose in minging with PAC, and avoid using too many (if any) effects and excessive use of sounds, events, proxies, etc. I do my best to keep up a well behaved attitude on the server and be a reliable member of SCAR, and I believe myself to be responsible enough to handle PAC.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):
PAC has a good potential to become a great boost to RP. It gives the advantage of being able to add things such as holograms, radios, etc, that the player can hold and rp with, without the developers having to find and add SWEPs. I want PAC because it allows for more personalization for players, making it easier to identify between people in a more RP way, rather than just reading the name above their heads. If I were to be granted access to PAC, I would be able to use it for various RP purposes, which would also boost immersion. For example, when typing in chat, I could use the chat event to bring out a radio that my character would appear to be speaking in. Or when checking for orders, I could create a custom pose where I am looking at a small screen or data pad on my wrist, perhaps with a little hologram appearing above it.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):
I believe that I deserve PAC because I believe myself to be responsible enough to use it without causing any issues. I believe that I could help boost RP and use PAC to add some interesting elements to different situations. I have had a lot of experience with PAC and I know how to minimise issues it may cause by using things such as events to minimise how much is rendering on screen at once. I know not to abuse it and believe I would be able to use it effectively. I would also be able to assist other people who are new to PAC in the use of events, proxies, hold-types, etc.

Thank you for considering this application, your time is much appreciated.

+1 like what Barron said he's knowledge on PAC3 is great.

Reasons:

-Playtime- He has 1Week 3Days on the server. Dam that's some good time aye. xD 

-Trustworthy- I can trust him, the server trusts him with commander I don't see why he can't be trusted with PAC3.

-Respondable- He is a respondable guy I have seen him lots and he knows how to run a regiment.

-Respectful- He knows how to be respect towards other commanders, high ranking officials and players.

-App- He's App has sooooo much detail in it and really sounds cool.

-Friendly- He's a good person to talk to also  is friendly about everything and never really loses he's temper. He's sorta like me if my trooper falls Down he's always there to pick them right back up. Which is what I like to see.

-Cons- Don't have any.

-Goodluck-

-Wombat out-

Guest Excalibur
10 hours ago, Barron said:

+1

Great knowledge of the add-on and you're a trusted player

Also, this application is fantastic! Heaps of detail ??

10 hours ago, Kendrick said:

+1

^What barron said^

6 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 like what Barron said he's knowledge on PAC3 is great.

Reasons:

-Playtime- He has 1Week 3Days on the server. Dam that's some good time aye. xD 

-Trustworthy- I can trust him, the server trusts him with commander I don't see why he can't be trusted with PAC3.

-Respondable- He is a respondable guy I have seen him lots and he knows how to run a regiment.

-Respectful- He knows how to be respect towards other commanders, high ranking officials and players.

-App- He's App has sooooo much detail in it and really sounds cool.

-Friendly- He's a good person to talk to also  is friendly about everything and never really loses he's temper. He's sorta like me if my trooper falls Down he's always there to pick them right back up. Which is what I like to see.

-Cons- Don't have any.

-Goodluck-

-Wombat out-

Thanks guys, means a lot!

• 2 weeks later...

+1 

- Active 

- Trustworthy and mature when needed but also knows how to have fun.

- Decent amount of playtime but is active.

-Remnant Company Lieutenant | Zumos

⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋

On 13/09/2017 at 7:47 PM, Zumoss said:

+1 

- Active 

- Trustworthy and mature when needed but also knows how to have fun.

- Decent amount of playtime but is active.

-Remnant Company Lieutenant | Zumos

⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋

^^ Yep +1 from me

Guest Excalibur

Figured I'd add a few pictures of some quick ideas I came up with.

Added a couple bits of armor

20170917165635_1.thumb.jpg.ce9a31ddc017193cb0b8582003d3338b.jpg

20170917165724_1.thumb.jpg.caeb5aa050145f06260ec7befff664ae.jpg

Hologram:

20170917165645_1.thumb.jpg.299fb402e5f6d89ec2a3165ee532c43f.jpg

Hands behind back:
20170917165650_1.thumb.jpg.9b880d0563a83a13c6d36616d25416a6.jpg

Helmet off (WIP)
20170917165704_1.thumb.jpg.f5b577bd98607673a63280d55094c25b.jpg

Little range finder type thing that pops down when I have a weapon out:

20170917165714_1.thumb.jpg.20141ad586d9bb0888b40109643adb99.jpg

Guest Excalibur

Bump,

I'll be posting some images of some previous non-swrp PAC3s I've made as well once I get home

Capture.thumb.PNG.588154f675cbc308433c70753184eeca.PNGRobot kind of thing. The barrel of the minigun spins while shooting and has custom fire sounds. All custom weapons.

ct1.thumb.PNG.0192dec1e73dec7fa0dd1fd28b3546ce.PNGct2.thumb.PNG.e13d83a00b06900df8938699be3d9171.PNG

some custom clone troopers using 3d models 

Custom head texture, heavy style armor and miniguns

Capture.thumb.PNG.c25920b9fa4a86773f53c92075d45578.PNGhelmet.PNG.0f369a2e998b204156fecfe50dc99610.PNGscar.thumb.PNG.0437ec122fa5c7cc07b3c623269cefe3.PNG

Hey mate,

The app is good, it doesn't lack information nor does it have any gramitical errors. 

I haven't seen you in game lately, so I can't really comment on that. But you were quite good during the Pilot Tryouts. So could you please give me a reason due to your absence.

Thanks,

Maxine 

• Ridge locked this topic