Jag

Pac editor 3 Application

What is your In-game name: [Command Leader] Larry

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:126512786

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198213291300/

Play time: 1 week and 1 day

Have you used PAC Before: Yes.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I would use it to make RP more realistic. I have been with the server for roughly 1 month. I have not been given a single warn. I enforce serious RP e.g I don't let any one in my reg dance without punishment. I have also been a pretty frequent player. 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): Because i wish to create character back story. This will hopefully enforce more serious RP. I also wish make the server more known as a serious RP server instead of a server that will tolerate trolling minging etc.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I think i deserve PAC because i have had experience with it and would be able to add to the community. I also think that most people trust me. I wish to make the server have a better reputation so that their will be more people. I also deserve PAC because I know how it works and will be able to impress new joiners to stay on the server.

Larry I think you need to add more... To your App. Try to add some more and I'll give you a +1 but right now it's a -1

PS. It says one paragraph which is more than 5 sentences. 

I have changed it to the extent of my abilities if u don't believe I should have it I will not blame u or hate u

Heads up, go watch some pac 3 videos on youtube and learn the add-on, then im sure you can come up with some great ideas that you can include in your app to increase it size.

Ill happily +1 this app if you can get more knowledge to add to your app as I believe you can defiently be trusted.

Guest Excalibur

Numerous spelling mistakes. ("herd" "disserve" etc.)
Very short application.

It is good that you have devoted some time to trying to learn the addon. However, you need to add a bit more.