STEAM_0:0:102991831

Steam link: 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198166249390/

Play time: 

2 weeks, 8 hrs

Have you used PAC Before:

No, but i'm sure i'll learn the ways :)

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

Because I believe i've proven myself to be a good roleplayer and to also use PAC3 for a better RP experience not only just for me, but for the rest of the community

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe with the new Inquisitor ranking system and custom models just being only around the corner, PAC3 would come in handy extremely well for me to customise and create my very own model, and also to give more vibe to rplaying being able to lift things with the force different poses and much more.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I deserve PAC mostly because of my dedication to the server, as you know i've spent more then enough of my time in this community and i'd love to be able to enhance the experience for myself to keep me coming back for more and also to enhance other player's experiences.

--Thank you all for giving your time to read this luv you all :)--

+1

I feel you would benefit from this because I know you are bored of the normal inquisitor (I think that is you) You are also really well known and deserve something to spice up your role considering your long dedication.

+1

Having spent some time with you as part of the inquisitor you are loyal, kind and a generally really nice person. You surely deserve this and I feel as if you would benefit a lot from PAC3. I am sure you will be able to maximise the effect of PAC3 in your RP and make it a fun one for both you yourself and other people.

2 hours ago, wflizzi said:

-Loyal

-Friendly

-Trustworthy

-Mature

-Responsible

+1

he is also a amazing dueler :P

Agreed +1

+1 Good bloke and he is looks like a god of duelling.

Reasons:

-Playtime- He has 2Weeks 8Hours probably more now he has been apart of the server for awhile but recently joined the community well that doesn't really matter I guess.

-App- He's App is very detailed and post a few good ideas that would be useful in RP situations.

-Friendly- I know Mainz and he is one of The friendlest Blokes I know.

-Reputation- Sounds like you got a good rep and is normally active.

-Respondable- He also sounds really respondable since he is a inquisitorthat knows what he's doing.

-Respect- He looks like he shows a great deal of respect for many people on the ship but mainly palpating, Vader and Barron. xD 

-Cons- I don't have any.

PS. I've seen you duel your an amazing dueller by the looks of it. I remember when I was in prophet lightsaber duel was the funniest thing I did and I would normally win all my fights.

-GoodLuck Mainz-

-Wombat out-