Poseidon PAC Tier 1 Application

Rias Gremory

What is your In-game name: Poseidon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:125374264

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211014256/

Play time: 3 weeks, 4 days, 10 hours

Have you used PAC Before: I have messed with PAC a little bit in single player, and that's about it

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I have been with this community for almost 5 months now, I feel majority of the community knows me and I also know alot of the community. In my time of being apart of imperial gaming I have joined the advertising team which was a massive thing for me. I believe I have gotten to the point of where I am trusted in this community

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want PAC so that I can, do some more RP and incorporate PAC with my "Supreme Prophet" character on the server, aka lifting objects with the force or something along those lines, I would also like PAC so that I can do some posing for Imperial Gamings Youtube Thumbnails etc, I feel that PAC can help me get those perfect background pictures to my projects 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I deserve PAC because I have been with this community for a while now, some of my time I wasn't the best in terms of following the rules, but I feel that has improved since I have taken the role of Supreme Prophet

4 hours ago, Keethh said:

+1

• I trust you
  • Long time member
  • Well Known player

All this and:

-Respectful

-Honest

-Respondible 

-Friendly

-Kind

-Caring

-Always Happy

-Good bloke

-Good Joker

-Knows his stuff ish

-Mature

-And I think he is a very trustworthy player :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic