Tatsu's PAC3 Tier 1 Application

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to these 2 lads which I haven't quoted yet! ~~UPDATE~~ Play Time: 4 days 8hrs Rank: Staff Sergeant (I know I don't have this on the app, but I thought it might help...somehow xD)

Neutral, good application, but tbh I have never really heard of you, get your playtime up and I will change my response

+1

On 26/12/2017 at 5:29 AM, Morgan said:

Neutral

Expect my rating to change soon.

On 24/12/2017 at 1:54 PM, Haz said:

-1 You gotta give me some examples. Anyone could write this up. I know your mature however, until you provide examples; it's staying as a -1.

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback, as suggested by @Haz I have tried to add some more examples. They may not be very good examples, as it is hard coming up with ideas for something I haven't really used much. I plan to come up with a lot more ideas, but it will take some experimenting and visualising to come up with some good ones.

Once again thanks for the feedback, and I hope I have made an improvement ^_^

3 hours ago, Tatsumaki said:

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback, as suggested by @Haz I have tried to add some more examples. They may not be very good examples, as it is hard coming up with ideas for something I haven't really used much. I plan to come up with a lot more ideas, but it will take some experimenting and visualising to come up with some good ones.

Once again thanks for the feedback, and I hope I have made an improvement ^_^

I was meaning images of your PACs you have made cause once again, anyone could right that they wanted to do such things. Also you cant use sound in PAC until you get tier 3 or tier 2. If you show pictures and maybe videos of how your PAC(s) work then I am sure you will get more +1s. Also, I would consider changing my -1.

Edited by Haz

@Haz Sorry for the late reply, but it took me a while to figure pac3 out, and I still need to learn a heka lot more to make things look better. But he are some pictures of a sitting pac and a cape pac

Edited by Tatsumaki
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic