Tatsu's PAC3 Tier 1 Application

Tatsumaki

What is your In-game name: Tatsu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:89719309 

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139704347/

Play time: 1 week 5 days  (I plan to make this a lot larger)

Have you used PAC Before:

No, but that is exactly why I want it, to try something new and try out a new style of rp.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I have been with this community for a hit over a month now and I feel I have built up enough trust with not only the forums community but the server community as well. Pac3 (from what I have heard) offers the ability to customize your character like no other add-on, I feel this could add a heck of a lot of new rp and a new style of rp. I can be trusted with this because I want to be able to take advantage of this new style and new rp style.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I want PAC to be able to take advantage of its endless possibilities and the idea that I could be creating my own style of rp like I would like to create something that would help in events. For example, If someone needs someone to pass a message to the generals, they normally tell Nova to do that because we are always with the generals, I feel this would be a perfect opportunity to use a hologram sort of pac, so it is like the person who sent the message is telling the general the message (Obviously I would still say it but rp wise I am not). As I still haven't used it before and it will take some experimenting and playing around with for me to actually know how to use it. Thus, it may seem I haven't used it effectively straight away but my hope is that eventually, I will have adapted my own style of rp.

Examples that I hope to use pac for:

• When I type, A hologram will appear
  • Hands behind back
  • When sitting, leg on knee and hands together
  • A sniping position
  • Create a bigger hologram and use a soundboard to make it appear as if it is talking
  • I am sure that when/if I get pac3, I will come up with some more ideas

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I feel I deserve pac because not only have I been active on the forums but also been very active on the server and built up a rp relationship with some people on the server. I also feel I could really use it effectively after I get to learn how to use it effectively. I may not be the oldest player or the most well-known player but I intend to stick around for a while and I tend to not be leaving this community any time soon no matter what obstacle will be in my way. That aside I hope I have said enough, Thank you for reading this far.

Edited by Tatsumaki
Updated time played

1 minute ago, Keethh said:

-1 because your playtime is too low and I don't know if we can all trust you.

i might change it to a +1 if you get more playtime

That's fair, I will work on my play time.

Thanks for the feedback.

43 minutes ago, Rias Gremory said:

Neutral, good application, but tbh I have never really heard of you, get your playtime up and I will change my response :)

Yeah sure, I am an active member of the forums and the server, I just obviously haven't run into you on the server or the forums, what is your in-game name so if I see you I will be sure to introduce myself ;) 

3 minutes ago, Tatsumaki said:

Yeah sure, I am an active member of the forums and the server, I just obviously haven't run into you on the server or the forums, what is your in-game name so if I see you I will be sure to introduce myself ;) 

My name in-game is "Poseidon", and my rank is "Supreme Prophet", can't wait to chat :)

On 26/08/2017 at 8:20 PM, wflizzi said:

+1, Due to me being in his regiment I come into contact with him a lot. Tatsu is friendly, trustworthy and responsible guy that could be trusted with such ablilitys.

^^^^^Agreed^^^^^

Reasons:

-App- Your App is very detailed more so than mine and it includes a lot of great ideas and it sounds great.

-Playtime- Your playtime is a bit low but that can always be  improved.

-Trustworthy- I trust you but maybe some people don't because you do have a low amount of time but to me a very trustworthy Sergeant for Nova.

-Reputation- He's Reputation is still be built but he is all good in my books, I haven't heard anything bad from him.

-Roleplay- He's pretty good with role play for a sergeant. He I think he would use PAC3 to enhance RP to be more immersive.

-Cons- Your playtime his low but that can always be improved.

-GooLuck-

-Wombat out-

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/09/2017 at 9:49 PM, Zumoss said:

+1

- Active 

- Trust worthy and mature 

- Wouldn't abuse 

-Remnant Company Lieutenant | Zumos

⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋

7 hours ago, Slick said:

+1 

Really active 

- Friendly and mature 

- Would not abuse PAC

I have worked with tatsu multiple times at MHC he can be trusted 

Thanks to these 2 lads which I haven't quoted yet!

~~UPDATE~~

Play Time: 4 days 8hrs

Rank: Staff Sergeant (I know I don't have this on the app, but I thought it might help...somehow xD)

Plus a massive thank you to everyone once again.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/10/2017 at 1:32 PM, pinejack said:

+1.

Thank you Pinejack!

On 01/10/2017 at 3:34 PM, Ben said:

Neutral

• Friendly
  • Mature
  • Haven't seen you around much though

Thank you for the comments! Just wondering @Ben , where haven't you seen me? On the server or on the forums? If it is the server tell me what your in-game name is, and I will keep a lookout, if it is the forums, I am fairly active on them so you won't have to look too hard to find me

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Hisoka said:

Negative Support

I haven't seen you on at all recently, which dips my opinion down to a -1 because the activity of a player is an important part to being trusted on a server.

That is fair, but I am on every weekend, I can't be on during the week because of IRL commitments, Feel free to ask any high ranking nova that and they will say the same thing.

21 hours ago, Emerald said:

@Tatsumaki I'm changing my -1 to a +1,

You have improved your Playtime and your becoming pretty well known,

Good Luck

Thanks so much Emerald!

• Ridge locked this topic