Onship Bacta dispensers [Suggestion]

On ship there are a few Half life 2 health stations found spread out around the ship, They don't look starwars esk and they don't work very well.... 

So my suggestion is this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=846919390&searchtext=bacta.
This addon adds Bacta dispensers like seen in the popular Republic Commando's game that can be interacted with upon walking upto and holding E, They heal you and could replace the current half life 2 health stations.
It would add more to the RP element and immersion.
They come with a pretty neat animation on interaction and could be really useful.

• Downvote 1
40 minutes ago, Fox said:

With medical stations on the ship, it makes the medics job pointless if we have medical dispensers.

hence why there is so little of them.

Right, but he's not suggesting we add more of them. Rather, that we simply replace our current dispensers with more role-play friendly ones.

• Upvote 1

As a MT trooper this is bad because the point of MT is to heal the troopers and when they have other thing wrong we do some rp. If This get add MT will be pointless, MT troopers will have nothing to do and player will leave MT

6 minutes ago, Sal said:

The only problem is @AlterKnight we have barely seen more then 2 or 3 medics on in the past few days and we need someway to heal

Troopers on the server should be prepared not to be healed and try to employ tactics rather than rushing with the small numbers they have.

The ST's  are pretty much the only regiment that can afford to make rushes because there are usually so many of them (and unless they're Widow Squad they aren't trained as well as a member of a regiment), regiments will have a harder time doing that because of their usually low numbers. So yeah, stop relying on medics to help you around.

OT: Don't really need a reskin on the health stations, I don't think we actually need them on the ship tbh.

Yes but even with strategy and ambushes you can and will most likely be injured. There is a need for medics to make sure that you don't die and without them the only way to heal is the med stations

I have issue that very few MTs have been on and the health stations are the only way to get health. Also with defibrillators it means the MTs are more focused on that then healing in some cases.

No I don't think we need more but we do need something for later hours and when MTs are busy. The new model is lore friendly and I'm up for that to be implimented. 

• Downvote 1
On 25/08/2017 at 4:05 PM, TheAwesomeSimmo said:

I have issue that very few MTs have been on and the health stations are the only way to get health. Also with defibrillators it means the MTs are more focused on that then healing in some cases.

No I don't think we need more but we do need something for later hours and when MTs are busy. The new model is lore friendly and I'm up for that to be implimented. 

If you have a problem about the players in MT talk to plutonic and I about it and MT heal more then using defibrillators because player will click and will have full HP then get 25 when we get them. All people in MT are active 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The med dispensers are just things to heal small HP loss. If we replaced them then MT would have no point.

Keep in mind the only reason they were added was when MT numbers were low and trident placed them around, I don't think it was meant to be a long term thing but it ended up that way.

• Upvote 1

Guys, the reason you aren't seeing medics on is because we don't get any recognition or are noticed for our efforts as Medics, healing everyone all the time. At this point, medics that get on don't wanna be bothered doing their jobs healing people which is why people have been complaining more because of less medics. We also do have lives ourselves and some members are caught up with various issues as to not being on, saying that members should be kicked for not coming on when there is a known reason for that, whatever it is. Is ridiculous. Not to mention, it doesn't help when we do tryouts and no one comes to tryouts, and we are down to about 7-8 members left from 2 of our HRs and some others leaving and some being kicked due to actual inactivity.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm sorry that people don't show recognition of your efforts, I do try and say thanks every time but, the issue is that when medics are needed there aren't many on and they seem to be the same few that are normally on. The max I've seen in the last two weeks have been maybe 4 or 5 on at a time. If an event is on then there is a need of HP stations so that you guys can defib people. I don't think this post is trying to say that more stations are placed, just that the model becomes lore friendly. I hope you guys find more people and I hope they are more active. Props to to the guys who are on everyday, thanks for being active.

• Whitey locked this topic