Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP Server

Since regiments have been shrunk to 8 people max it has left allot STs job less and for allot of STs it makes it very hard to join a regiment that you want to and then once there's space open you have to hope that you're online for a tryout before it's full thus regiment size causes so many issues for STs and regiments e.g. Death Troopers say there's 8 ISB on 4 naval on and Krinnic on then there's all the Death Troopers on (8) it makes the situation much harder or for other regiments have to deal with less active members and as I said before this regiment limit makes it very hard for STs and I know what it feels like to be an ST and there's the 1 and only regiment for you the only one you want to join and you can't because there's a limit (in my case DT) it really sucks because then you're stuck as an ST and the even if there becomes space you have to hope that you're online.

So I think that this size limit needs to be larger or removed as it would really help STs and I suspect would help regiments 

Thanks for reading this

Maybe this is only bad for me as I come from a server which is very big (superior servers) so I'm use to having large battalions with a tone of people on but I think this is an issue for others as well 

3 minutes ago, Whitey said:

There is 280 Spots with all Regiments combined...

But what I'm saying is that there's STs who really want to join one regiment and only that regiments and it would help regiments as well I believe 

That's fine but there is a reason for the regiment sizing, to stop everyone joining one group and becoming overloaded, It became an issue where guarding regiments were full and we lacked attack battalions. If you want to earn a spot in a regiment join another one and impress the group.

1 minute ago, Whitey said:

That's fine but there is a reason for the regiment sizing, to stop everyone joining one group and becoming overloaded, It became an issue where guarding regiments were full and we lacked attack battalions. If you want to earn a spot in a regiment join another one and impress the group.

Or I think we should at least raise the limit

Also I'm not sure if this is still a thing but you have to wait a few days after leaving a regiment to join a new one so if you join a regiment and say for example you want to join DT but to join Shock to impress DT and then suddenly there's a few spots in DT but then you have to wait after leaving shock and then DT will probably be full again

6 minutes ago, TheAwesomeSimmo said:

Well I missed the 8 people limit. Guess I'm gonna kick the inactives. 

Well that's what I was told 

1 hour ago, TheAwesomeSimmo said:

Speak to little Simmo he has the list

13 hours ago, TheAwesomeSimmo said:

I'm pretty sure it got raised to 13, then raised again by one or two for certain regiments.

14 hours ago, Badgers said:

So I think that this size limit needs to be larger or removed as it would really help STs and I suspect would help regiments 

The ST's know that managing large groups of troopers is part of the job. Heck, that's one of the reason why I chose to stay with the ST's as long as I did with all the invites and propositions I kept getting from other regiments.

They know their jobs, and whilst a lot of the ST higher up's are having problems with their PC's, school, holidays (don't even ask what they are doing about school at this time of the year) and a whole bunch of other stuff, the ST's are doing fine. If that end's up to stop being the case, I'll step in and command the ST's when needed.

Raising the cap for regiments (which unneeded at the moment), wouldn't help the ST's or other regiments. All it would really do is reduce quality control.

If regiments are actually struggling with numbers or have any other issues, then come to MHC and we'll try our best to help you out. That's the only reason why I exist pretty much *sarcasm implied*. But in all seriousness, commanders, don't be afraid to ask for help.

16 hours ago, Whitey said:

Agreed, we do not want certian regiments becoming overloaded and therefore overpowered

Hermes

16 hours ago, Whitey said:

Also i remember these days when all the guarding regiments were at max capacity and the rest were lacking it was pretty much a game of who can guard what

Hermes

3 hours ago, Stevo. said:

I'm pretty sure it got raised to 13, then raised again by one or two for certain regiments.

The ST's know that managing large groups of troopers is part of the job. Heck, that's one of the reason why I chose to stay with the ST's as long as I did with all the invites and propositions I kept getting from other regiments.

They know their jobs, and whilst a lot of the ST higher up's are having problems with their PC's, school, holidays (don't even ask what they are doing about school at this time of the year) and a whole bunch of other stuff, the ST's are doing fine. If that end's up to stop being the case, I'll step in and command the ST's when needed.

Raising the cap for regiments (which unneeded at the moment), wouldn't help the ST's or other regiments. All it would really do is reduce quality control.

If regiments are actually struggling with numbers or have any other issues, then come to MHC and we'll try our best to help you out. That's the only reason why I exist pretty much *sarcasm implied*. But in all seriousness, commanders, don't be afraid to ask for help.

I'm talking about STs who really just want to join a regiment and only that regiment not all STs

This rule was put into place so regiments such as IC for example over power in players.
We want to make sure each reg has the same amount or close to the same amount of people in the reg.
All Staff have agreed on this and was put into place.
Sadly for any ST who wants to join a certain reg and its full then that's to bad sorry but you miss out.
Not everything goes people way and sometime trying to join a certain reg does not work out
Thanks
Little 

16 hours ago, Stevo. said:

No Stevo all regiments were nerfed. Speak to little when you can.