STEAM_0:1:125531999

Steam link:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211329727

Play time:

Two weeks, five days, three hours.

Have you used PAC Before:

No, but I am very open to learning

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I have been a long term member of this community and have interacted with a lot of great people on the server, and have hopefully built their trust over time. I have had numerous staff and trusted positions on multiple Garry's Mod servers and haven't had any problems with them. I have never been one to cause any trouble, and I also have had no warns in my 2+ months here and will be keeping it that way.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

Who wouldn't want PAC3? There are endless possibilities and countless things I hope to use it for. The main things I hope to use it for is to fix and add things on my personal Boba Fett model, such as making my cape more realistic, adding weapons such as dual pistols and knifes onto my model and possibly a functioning hologram that can be equipped and improve RP scenarios. I do hope to make more thing once my skills expand and I am more experienced in PAC3.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I deserve PAC3 because as said before, I have been part of the community for a while and have built up a slight reputation over that time. I have also donated to the server in order to keep it as good as possible and I love to see it doing well.

Thank you for reading :)

+1

Boba is one of the nicest players and ever since he attached himself to IC, he has been nothing but a trustful, nice, welcoming and pleasent person tombe around! Boba would look awesome with PAC3!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fox said:

+1

Boba is one of the nicest players and ever since he attached himself to IC, he has been nothing but a trustful, nice, welcoming and pleasent person tombe around! Boba would look awesome with PAC3!!

All of the above Boba, +1 all the way:)

3 hours ago, Fox said:

+1

^Agreed

Hermes

• Upvote 1

On 8/25/2017 at 6:25 AM, Tatsumaki said:

+1 Boba is someone that I have always seen taking rp seriously, I haven't seen him minge and I don't think anyone ever will. He can be trusted with pac3

Agreed, +1 from me

• Upvote 1

On 8/24/2017 at 3:41 PM, Fox said:

+1

On 8/24/2017 at 6:18 PM, Wolfie said:

+1 

Boba is an awesome guy and is very good with RP and I really think that PAC3 could really help to enhance the character of Boba Fett

On 8/24/2017 at 6:21 PM, Keethh said:

All of the above Boba, +1 all the way:)

On 8/24/2017 at 6:53 PM, Hermes said:

^Agreed

Hermes

On 8/25/2017 at 8:25 AM, Tatsumaki said:

+1 Boba is someone that I have always seen taking rp seriously, I haven't seen him minge and I don't think anyone ever will. He can be trusted with pac3

On 8/26/2017 at 2:03 PM, Kendrick said:

Agreed, +1 from me

22 hours ago, Barron said:

+1 

Ready to learn the add-on and is a trusted player 

19 hours ago, Capacis said:

+1 seen him around and he seems very trustworthy

19 hours ago, Kawaii Blob said:

+1 Has been an active freindly member of the community freindly and helpfull very trustworthy i def think he should get it 

11 hours ago, Ling Ling said:

Neutral.

Cheers for the feedback everyone :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/24/2017 at 1:41 PM, Fox said:

+1

^ this

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic