Dax's Tier 1 Pac Application

+1 Seen how you manage your regiment and how friendly you are, I believe you can be trusted with pac 3

+1

In Game

You have been more active and have had a respectable role in the community, you have shown you are trustworthy by commanding a regiment that does exceptionally well (from my POV)

You are respectable, trusted and becoming more apart of this community

The App

In my opinion again, it's quite minimal. But you state your intentions clearly and have provided examples of your wonderful PAC3 works

Although it requires more detail and further explaining, I feel as time has went on you've proven yourself deserving of this tool

Overall you are becoming more trusted and respected within the community, your app detail is not really there but I believe you are a valid choice for PAC3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

+1 From me Dax has been a great guy every time I see him on the server from his days as Talon CMDR to now part of ISB. He is very trustworthy and would not abuse the role of PAC at all and would use it to enhance RP.

Guest Excalibur

+1

Responsible

Was a good commander back in the day

Knows his stuff

Trustworthy

On 25/10/2017 at 6:05 PM, Wilson06 said:

+1 awesome pacs , has experience and is a cool dude 

On 25/10/2017 at 6:38 PM, Red said:

A fat +1 from me.

On 25/10/2017 at 7:36 PM, Fox said:

Changing to +1

Great Guy.

Known his stuff.

On 02/11/2017 at 7:32 PM, Pablo said:

+1

Great Guy, can't fault him on anything.

On 13/11/2017 at 7:08 PM, Tuckerbox said:

+1 From me Dax has been a great guy every time I see him on the server from his days as Talon CMDR to now part of ISB. He is very trustworthy and would not abuse the role of PAC at all and would use it to enhance RP.

On 13/11/2017 at 7:29 PM, Excalibur said:

+1

Responsible

Was a good commander back in the day

Knows his stuff

Trustworthy

Thanks to all the new +1's really appreciate it. Hopefully soon i can get pac cause ive had so many new ideas for pac now that im ISB. Really wanna make my interrogations more alive.

+1 i have alot of respect for dax as he was my first commander. Has great knowledge of pac and being isb now could use it to improve RP for himself and others around him.

On 28/11/2017 at 7:32 AM, Maffa146 said:

+1

On 28/11/2017 at 7:46 AM, Puppy said:

+1.09865432

On 29/11/2017 at 4:22 PM, Kellogs said:

+1 i have alot of respect for dax as he was my first commander. Has great knowledge of pac and being isb now could use it to improve RP for himself and others around him.

Thank you everyone i really appreciate the time you spend on at least looking at my App and +1's

On 8/27/2017 at 11:46 PM, Barron said:

From my perspective, your regiment is a good indication for your trust.

As example, your regiment being respectful, placing in events and just having an all round good name shows your dedication and behaviour on the server.

But ill +1, your Pac's are fantastic and the small encounters with you have never been an issue, you seem like a decent guy!

You are a legend, +1

I know Dax through Kellogs. Kellogs speaks highly of Fax and his PAC3 abilities. I believe Jax can introduce fresh new PACs to ISB from the generic stuff I see all ISB have. From my interactions with Sax he is a good bloke and is very friendly. Gonna +1 this. Go and create some cool stuff Tax.

On 05/12/2017 at 5:17 PM, LePaul said:

I know Dax through Kellogs. Kellogs speaks highly of Fax and his PAC3 abilities. I believe Jax can introduce fresh new PACs to ISB from the generic stuff I see all ISB have. From my interactions with Sax he is a good bloke and is very friendly. Gonna +1 this. Go and create some cool stuff Tax.

On 05/12/2017 at 4:00 PM, Emerald said:

Changing Response to a +1

Active

Friendly

Mature.

On 02/12/2017 at 6:25 AM, KIX said:

You are a legend, +1

Thanks everyone. Appreciate the continueing support. Much LOVE

• Ridge locked this topic