STEAM_0:0:12700336

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/dannyz123/

Play time:

2Week 2 Hours (Have been on everyday since i joined :P

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes, Extremly expereinced with Pac

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

Im requesting to use pac becuase i beleive ive earned alot of trust and respect from the community. I have the expereince and creativeness to back up my claims that i can benefit the RP of the server and general atmosphere. Pac isnt just about making yourself look good its about creating stances and positions for RP.(For Example durring interogations simple poses as if leaning on the table are great for creating tension) PAC is for the people not just yourself and beleive i can show that through my creations.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I want to create animations for saluting properly marching and ect. I also plan to create general use PAC's for other PAC users to help improve the entire ship atmosphere not just myself. I plan on making IG exclusive pac bundles for the lesser expereinced accepted users. I would love to also use PAC to show how useful PAC can be durring events and help support Event Staff. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I think i deserve it becuase i can be trusted and could help improve the servers events with new animations and such. : I feel that I have shown to the community that I am a mature, respected, trustworthy, and loyal player, and hope that every has seen that I only want whats best for the community. I have dedicated a lot of playing time on this server and I hope to continue that and feel that PAC will allow me to interact with others in many different ways.

PAC Exmaples bellow hidden in Spoiler to Prevent Long post.

Examples

Spoiler

2cdNSsM.png

gQ2Qnyq.png

faSRc7s.png

PAC Fixes/Updates for Others
Maxines 

Also Fixed Hands when jumping from walk animation.  More Iden Requests Made.

zhKE73L.gif

sC4SLS6.png

ntXSxz0.gif

jQRqbJd.gif

Xfikgfz.gif

lJbFW8O.gif

Lincolns

Also Fixed hands during jump and Wrist Pad

NW29O8p.gif

Unique Random Ideas for Pac

3 hours, maybe get a bit more time on the server then apply as it's very hard to trust a new player who we don't really know.

Examples of what you've done before would be nice.

Just now, Ling Ling said:

3 hours, maybe get a bit more time on the server then apply as it's very hard to trust a new player who we don't really know.

Understandable ill post some pics of my pac work after this event. If its any consilation im CMDR of incinerators right now and a while back was a cmdr for poseidon server Talon Squad.

23 minutes ago, Ling Ling said:

^Agreed

Hermes

1 hour ago, Ling Ling said:

^^^^^^^^

Dude, awesome PACs.

i have no clue who you are. 3 hours and already a commander? Neat.

-1 get known and then come back. Awesome PACs tho.

+1 Great Pac3 stuff. I know people are commenting on 3 hours but I'm trusing you off the fact you are a commander and any Pac3 abuse will probably be handled harshly because it really is a privilege. 

Honestly might request some animations later on if I get tier 3.

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, TheAwesomeSimmo said:

+1 Great Pac3 stuff. I know people are commenting on 3 hours but I'm trusing you off the fact you are a commander and any Pac3 abuse will probably be handled harshly because it really is a privilege. 

Honestly might request some animations later on if I get tier 3.

Hes a Commander because he donated. Anybody can do that. Thats no reason to trust him.

• Upvote 2

Your pac3 stuff looks really good but I really don't know you much and don't know if you are trustworthy at all. You need to get much more known within the community. -1

• Upvote 1

Neutral 

I gotta say this is one of the few applicants that actually know how to use PAC, as long as you can gain some trust and respect in the community. I'm sure you'll make a great use of the add on.

• Upvote 1

Just Wondering do i have enough trust or time on the server now? xD I think ive proven i can be trusted

And just asking cause im hyped on the things i can do with pac to make my role as a commander better and immersive.

3 hours ago, Toast -Meow said:

Just Wondering do i have enough trust or time on the server now? xD I think ive proven i can be trusted

And just asking cause im hyped on the things i can do with pac to make my role as a commander better and immersive.

From my perspective, your regiment is a good indication for your trust.

As example, your regiment being respectful, placing in events and just having an all round good name shows your dedication and behaviour on the server.

But ill +1, your Pac's are fantastic and the small encounters with you have never been an issue, you seem like a decent guy!

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Barron said:

As example, your regiment being respectful, placing in events and just having an all round good name shows your dedication and behaviour on the server.

But ill +1, your Pac's are fantastic and the small encounters with you have never been an issue, you seem like a decent guy!

This, +1

• Like 1

On 24/08/2017 at 6:57 AM, Fox said:

Hes a Commander because he donated. Anybody can do that. Thats no reason to trust him.

Have i earned your trust yet? :P

+1 

- Good RPer

- Trustworthy 

- Great guy, I enjoyed our small talks on the bridge.

Good Luck!

On ‎27‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:46 PM, Barron said:

Agreed, Recently I have seen how you have handled your regiment and other in game scenarios. I believe you are trusted enough now... Note though that misuse of the add-on will most likely lead to you loosing command of your reg and maybe worse +1

Good luck, Hermes

+1 

- Active

- Awesome mature and friendly player.

- A commander which is a highly respected rank which i highly doubt he would risk losing it from abusing pac3 

-Remnant Company Lieutenant | Zumos

⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋⎋

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic