Fizzy's EM Application

Steam Name: Wflizzi http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016180889/

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly? Yes and Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27957580

In-game name and rank: NT Staff Sergeant Fizzy

UPDATED: NT Lieutenent Fizzy

Other names: ISB Special Agent Asher and Royal Guard Instructor Porus

Time Played:   4Weeks (Started playing beginning of this year)

Updated: 4Weeks 3 Days

Why are you applying for this position?: I am applying for this position because I believe that I can prove myself to be a valuable member of the IG staff team. I have been part of the IG community for quite a while now and wish to give back to the community and help out the staff team in running event that are enjoyable for the community. I am able to bring different types and styles of events into the community to ensure that people are doing what they love most on IG, having fun. I am an active player and am always ready to help.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?: By accepting me into the staff team it will allow me to help the server in a way in which the server will not have long periods of time without events. I am very active spending most if not all my free time playing games and most of that time is spent on SWRP meaning I am at hand a lot of the time if needed. I am creative to a certain extent  and can come up with many interesting events.

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them: N/A

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

Due to me being a massive minge in the past I have obtained quite a few warnings.

-       Crims Player Disrespect 14/08/17 (called someone a Jew, this was recent)

-       Ridge FailRP 07/03/17 (killed myself)

-       Barron RDM/FailRP 06/18/17 (had a AOS and was shooting them and running away)

-       Mega FailRP 06/15/17 (was pushed out of mh1 and was returning fire to people, we all got warned)

-       Ridge FailRP 06/10/17 (spawning eggs)

-       Ridge FailRP/Minge 06/10/17 (spawning potatoes)

All of these warnings are now INACTIVE.

I have had no bans but a couple kicks for being AFK.

-       Barron Abusing Power/FailRP 4/16/17 (can’t remember)

-       Hisoka Mass RDM | Spawn Killing | Minge  04/11/17 (this one was a miss understanding)

These Warns have been removed due to them being months old

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?: To make events more enjoyable I would plan the events so that each regiment does what they specialize in, for example the scouts would be scouting the area that troopers are going to engage in, pilots would have troopers to transport/ ships to take down, Sith would have jedi to fight or holocrons to recover, shadow and terror troopers would have buildings to infiltrate and the list goes on. Of course it would be hard to allow every regiment to do their own thing in each event so I would make each event different in order to allow all regiments to glow at some point.

Anything else you would like to add: N/A

Two different example events that you will do if you get accepted for the position of Event Master:

Event One:

Type: On ship Pirate attack

Pirates:

Model: models/ryan7259/weequay_player/weequay_regular_player.mdl

Weapon: Wester

Equipment: Cloak

Amount of pirates: 9

HP: Leader: 5k Soldiers: 2k

Plot: We are trying to track a down pirate ship that is boarding star destroyers and holding them for ransom. Our ship is their next target and we have to stop them.

Part 1: Navy tracks down ship and find out that it is coming towards us.

Part 2: Ship lands all pirates get out of ship and go cloak then ship doors open and troopers search the ship.

Part 3: After pirates finish crouch walking to the 2 control rooms and bridge (they will be put into squads for this) they shoot

everyone in the area then hold the spots.

Part 4: Leader gains control of the voice comms and states that they want 500 thousand credits or the ship flies into a sun.

Part 5: High ranking officials negotiate what they are going to do while one of the pirates gets side tracked off mission and tries to steal a Holocron.

Part 6: Sith are hunting down this pirate so they can retrieve their Holocron and the pirates have got there credits.

Part 7: The pirate with the credits gets into the pirate ship and flies off leaving all the pirates to have to steal Imperial ties.

Part 8: Pirates start killing troopers while making their way to the tie bays and the pilots are chasing the rouge pirate in tie fighters.

Part 9: Most of the pirates die and the leader and a few soldiers are caught.

Part 10: The sith find the pirate that stole their holocron and start trying to kill him, he dies.

Part 11: The pirate ship is shot down and all the pirates are dead excluding the 3 that have been caught.

Part 12: Debrief and the interrogation and execution of the caught pirates.

Event Two:

Type: Off ship Trading, Ambush and Passive RP

Map: hfg_starwarsuniverse2_fix

Server Population required: 60

Jawas:

Model: models/church/swtor/jawa/cpt_jawa.mdl

Amount: 2

HP: 1k

Weapon: SE-14c

Equipment: Phys gun and a tool gun

Rebels:

Amount: 6

HP: 3k

Weapon: A280c

Equipment: N/A

Plot: Our star destroyer does some trading with the Jawas on Tatooine, after receiving our shipment we found a tracking device planted inside of the box. After trying to contact the Jawas for several minutes we have't been able to contact them, we then send out a squad of storm troopers to the Jawas and the squad does not return. After trying to contact the squad we end up flying the star destroyer to the planet and all drop off into the planet looking for these Jawas. After finding them we question them about the tracking device and were our troops are, we see a rebel blaster on the desk in there building and after questioning them about it we get ambushed by rebels and the Jawas escape into a cave. We kill all the rebels and go on a hunt for the Jawas. We find the Jawas and bring them back to our ship for an execution.

Part 1: We plan a shipment and receive it.

Part 2: We discover the tracker in the shipment.

Part 3: Navy try to contact the Jawas but get no response.

Part 4: We send out a squad of storm troopers that do not return.

Part 5: We try to contact the troopers but get no response.

Part 6: We fly to the the planet and go on the search for the Jawas so we can question them.

Part 7: Snipers see in the distance that rebels are approaching, we are about to be attacked.

Part 8: While being attacked by the rebels the Jawas manage to take refuge in a cave.

Part 9: We start searching the whole planet for these Jawas, and once we find then they are brought back to the ship for a execution.

Part 10: Debrief

Thank you for reading my Event Master application and I hope you take it into consideration.

+1. Good events, good application, active, trusted player.

Although you have many warns, I personally have never seen you have an intent to minge or cause harm on the server. You always try to help around and you are friendly and a good roleplayer.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Ling Ling said:

Although you have many warns, I personally have never seen you have an intent to minge or cause harm on the server. You always try to help around and you are friendly and a good roleplayer.

^^

Hermes

• Like 1

+1

-Background of many warnings but stated "in the past", and being honest and admitting them all.

-VERY impressive in terms of server playtime

-Started playing on the server since the beginning of 2017: Been through a lot and good experience

-Good considerations into what your intention as an EM will be.

-Willingness to host A VARIETY of events which are creative and different to what we're used to having.

GL on getting EM!

• Like 1

Hey Fizzy,

I am very impressed by this application

However I am leaning more towards a Neutral because of the warns but I am very happy you were open to us about them.

And your playtime... MORE THAN ME!

So Fizzy Good luck and farewell!

33 minutes ago, Keethh said:

Hey Fizzy,

I am very impressed by this application

However I am leaning more towards a Neutral because of the warns but I am very happy you were open to us about them.

And your playtime... MORE THAN ME!

So Fizzy Good luck and farewell!

49 minutes ago, Krypton said:

+1

-Background of many warnings but stated "in the past", and being honest and admitting them all.

-VERY impressive in terms of server playtime

-Started playing on the server since the beginning of 2017: Been through a lot and good experience

-Good considerations into what your intention as an EM will be.

-Willingness to host A VARIETY of events which are creative and different to what we're used to having.

GL on getting EM!

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

^^

Hermes

1 hour ago, Ling Ling said:

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Defiantly interesting events but the warns are getting to me. Maybe if you hadn't been warned in the last 2 weeks I would have said otherwise but I'm going to go with a Neutral.

I'm going to suggest you bulk it out a bit too. My application is just over 2000 words long including events. Try and give a bit more description.

• Like 1

-1, once a minge always a minge

in all seriousness though +1, good guy, although has a bad past he has changed.

Edited by Kumo
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Neutral, those are alot of warns and judging by time you would have been kicked for some of those warns but I've noticed a few changes in you I'd like to see how you go first without making a full decision.

Also @Kumo not to offend but it must be a dull world for you if you think people can't change from their mingy or bad ways everyone is liable to change. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, FrenchyFries said:

Neutral, those are alot of warns and judging by time you would have been kicked for some of those warns but I've noticed a few changes in you I'd like to see how you go first without making a full decision.

Also @Kumo not to offend but it must be a dull world for you if you think people can't change from their mingy or bad ways everyone is liable to change. 

what are you talking about? I edited the post 4 minutes before you posted this

• Like 1

Neutral

This application is maturely written and well set out, I can appreciate everything you have written here. Please do not take what you are about to see personally. I am giving you a Neutral instead of a +1 because to be honest I am not sure if I can trust you yet. Your reputation has left quite a sour mark in my eyes and it would take a lot for me to be fully convinced that you are mature enough to hold a position like this, especially since I have seen you through the eyes of a Commander within Death Troopers; you have previously been hard to lead and deal with. Do not get me wrong, I believe you can change but I need to see it. You now being in Nova should help with that as I am affiliated with them, allowing me to see you more. If I personally see you improve, I will consider changing this to a +1. Good luck Fizzy.

Edited by Chef

-1 Honestly the events that you have written aren't that original. The first one sounds a LOT like the generic "ship gets hijacked" events that always ends up getting ruined because a squad of idiots who can't role play decide to run in Rambo style and kill everyone. The second events also seems pretty unoriginal, as it is basically just going to the planet and shooting up the rebels, with no real story line. You also have a LOT of warnings from both your mingey past, but a few more recent one (the most recent of which was 10 days ago). 

Good Luck with the application.

• Like 1

*Neutral*

Reasons:

Alittle bit mingey

Tons of warnings

but all and all a very respondible, respectful and knowledgable guy.

Im changing my Neutral to a +1 because I have seen him a bunch on the server lately and think he has definitely changed and improved. In my eyes he looks no longer mingey and knows what he's doing.

• Like 1

Ok, I am going to speak for all the people that think fizzy can't be trusted because of the warns, Yes fizzy had a bad past and yes he probably was a minge at some point. But as someone who interacts with him almost daily, I have seen that he can be trusted and when he really wants to do something he will take the lead and sure as heck get there. So what I am saying is all that minging is in his past because that isn't how he acts anymore.

+1 for me, very trustworthy.

Events sound interesting

Have faith that all his minging is in the past.

Don't let me down fizzy.

• Like 1

Neutral Seen you around and you seem to have improved a lot, however, I have seen you minge in the past so it's going to be a neutral for now 

• Like 1

Aaaaaaaaah I am very conflicted about this. Fizzy you're a good guy and all but jesus, how do you manage to get all those warns? Its an amazing application as a few others have said but like pinejack said, the events do look a tad unoriginal. But I'm going to go out on a limb and say I think you could make a better event if given the chance. For that I'm going to +1. Maybe calm down on the screaming a bit?

• Like 1