Banks

Banks PAC3 Application

What is your In-game name: Banks

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105942808

Steam link: Banks

Play time: 2 weeks (but had a lot more before utime wipe)

Have you used PAC Before: Yes

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I have been apart of this community almost the beginning and have seen this server develo from a little 20 slot server to a big 100 slot and over the time I know I have been seen as a minge but recently (after the big bad incident) Iam changing and I want to prove to people and the staff that Iam a trust worthy member of the community and want to bring more RP as I feel board due to not as much RP as the old days with sith and I can develop RP and not be as board

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): To bring more RP for me and other people on the server, and to show off some cool PAC3 to help out for event or lore wise.

With PAC I can create back stories of me for RP

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I know a lot of people (probably everyone) don't think I deserve it but I'm will prove you wrong. I can be a good rper, I can be a loyal and respectful member of the community you just need to give me a chance and prove myself instead of slamming me in the shame pit. I was PAC3 to simply add RP for my role and a reason to hop on the server to add more rp dept items to me.

• Upvote 2

+1

Had a bad past but has since turned it around and done good within the community

Goodluck, Hermes

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/23/2017 at 8:41 PM, Barron said:

+1

Good knowledge in PAC3, and committed to changing his behavior

Agreed ^ 

+1 From me

• Upvote 1

On 23/08/2017 at 6:41 PM, Barron said:

+1

Good knowledge in PAC3, and committed to changing his behavior

^^^^

+1

Has a bit of a mingey past, but i feel as if he has gotten past that.

I am going to stay Neutral as I haven't seen you on the server, so I don't know what to judge; as of yet. Maybe you can pm if you see me on the server so I know who you are. Then I will change to a +1