STEAM_0:0:93438471

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147142670

Play time:
1 Week  2 Days 9 Hours

Have you used PAC before?:

Yes, i have used PAC 3 on multiple occasions

Why should you be trusted with PAC?:

I think i should be trusted with PAC 3 as I am not the type of person to minge on the server and i have never been warned or banned from the server. If u have met me before on the server i am a nice and kind person and never want to get into trouble and loose my position in my regiment, it is not in my interest to do stupid things with PAC 3 i want to use it to enhance my RP experience.

Why do you want PAC?:

I would like PAC to enhance my Roleplay experience on the server and as i am apart of an elite regiment PAC 3 can help my character come to life and be different to my other regiment members.For Example I am a sniper in Imperial Commandos, i can put a sniper and other RP items on my character to enhance my character. With PAC i can do things that normal wouldn't be able to do without PAC 3

Why do you deserve PAC?:

In my opinion i deserve PAC 3 due to me being apart of an Elite Regiment and that i can be trusted with the responsibility of PAC.If i was going to minge with PAC i would be putting my spot in IC at risk. even though i have not been on the server as long as other people i think that i can be trusted with PAC.I think i deserve PAC 3 due to my position in Imperial Commandos.

Dont know why people are -1ning Because you dont see him. He's on every day, take the time out of your day to go and meet him. Literally one of the most trust worthy and active IC i have right now.

Rogue stays on till like 2 and he is always active. Have no clue why people say they havnt seen him. 

+1

I have seen his pacs, they are very good.

Edited by Fox
  • Like 1

+1 have seen you so much on the server.

Reasons:

-Playtime- Your playtime is pretty low but that can always be improved.

-App- Your App is absolutely great and detailed it truly shows how much you care for this server.

-Friendlness- You are one of the nicest people I know and you were there to congratulate me when I got commander of 212th  I thank you for that.

-Trustworthy- Although he does have low playtime he sounds like a great guy and I have seen him on the server a lot. If fox trusts him than I'm willing to put out my hand to trust him. 

-Roleplay- I can see a lot of ways you and IC can use this for role play and It would make your RP more ICs rp more immersive which is what this server is trying to go for.

-Cons- I don't have any except playtime you might need a little more playtime so people can trust you alttile better.

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/08/2017 at 3:29 AM, Wombatiacus said:

+1 have seen you so much on the server.

Reasons:

-Playtime- Your playtime is pretty low but that can always be improved.

-App- Your App is absolutely great and detailed it truly shows how much you care for this server.

-Friendlness- You are one of the nicest people I know and you were there to congratulate me when I got commander of 212th  I thank you for that.

-Trustworthy- Although he does have low playtime he sounds like a great guy and I have seen him on the server a lot. If fox trusts him than I'm willing to put out my hand to trust him. 

-Roleplay- I can see a lot of ways you and IC can use this for role play and It would make your RP more ICs rp more immersive which is what this server is trying to go for.

-Cons- I don't have any except playtime you might need a little more playtime so people can trust you alttile better.

-GoodLuck-

-Wombat out-

Wombat perfectly sums it up for me. +1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic