Engineer Ben

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:131154782

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198222575292/

Play time:

3 Week

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes, I have used pac before on other Starwars rp servers and other Darkrp servers in the past

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

Well, I am rather new to the Imperial Gaming community, only been around for a month and a half. But I believe I should be trusted with Pac because I haven't broken any rules and done anything wrong, with the exception of one thing, when I jumped down the elevator after getting PFC in Storm Troopers and was warned by Cody. I would also only use Pac to enhance rp situations and experiences of myself and others on the server, and I wouldn't minge or do anything else which would ruin peoples experiences.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like to have access to Pac 3 because of its countless ways to increase rp for myself and others around me. With Pac 3 I would be able to add things to my person, to help distinguish myself from the other prophets, and it'll also help me portray the fact that I'm seeing visions and to help me add to the rp possibilities with my character. This will also open up many doors when rping which will make everyone around me have a better experience because they will be able to visualize some of the rp elements, with the use of Pac.(Searching Peoples Mind Etc). Animations like that will help rp and make it more fun.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

Well, I don't believe anyone deserves Pac, but if I did get it I would only use it to better my rp experience on the server and others experience on the server, not to mention that I would never abuse the privilege of having access to Pac, in any way, I'll only use Pac in positive ways which will benefit all players, on the server by making their time on the server more enjoyable.

20170828105339_1.jpg

20170828105327_1.jpg

20170828105303_1.jpg

I have also have made a few animations

Edited by Ben
  • Upvote 2
42 minutes ago, Keethh said:

• Haven't seen you on server 
  • Low(ish) playtime
  • Looks like application was rushed

Thank you for the feedback. But may I ask why you changed it to a -1 and also why you changed one of your answers from seen you a bit to haven't seen you on the server.

-Thanks

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Keethh said:

Oh sorry about that Capacis, I am like always on my phone and because I am on forums too much it recommends all these dumb things and i have to edit it all the time but yes the current one is staying for me.. sorry :) 

Ok I was just curious

-Thanks

• Upvote 2

+1 Ben is a great person.... and dueler, I have recently seen him a lot of the server the reason behind that is because I myself have only just come back to the server but I believe he will use PAC3 for great purpose and not abuse it, also I want a link to that last pac it's amazing.

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

+1 

Pros=

Great with PAC

Nice detailed app

Although he can be mingy at TIMES he has gotten more serious.

Nice amount of hours

Cons=

He has had  a mingy past but has recently put it behind himself. 

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic