Genos/Megumin's PAC3: Tier 1 Application {Small Update}

Megumin ⎲

Update: 20th of December 2017, 1:03 AM

Info updated for my new position as Secretary
Extra thing I made {SPOILER WARNING FOR NEW MOVIE}http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1236379354

UPDATE: DECEMBER 4, 2017

To all those looking at this like: Who the hell are you?
I played back on the server a couple of months back during a period of time where a string of bugs hit my pc. This included my GMOD. After multiple reinstalls and resets, I asked steam to reset my workshop subscriptions and delete all steam cloud cache files related to my workshop subscriptions. Being quite nice, they said they could do it. After this I waited a a couple of weeks and then my Gmod started working a lot better. I reset the addons one final time to be sure, and now im back.
All info below may be old except for Time, name and Steam ID. 

To atleast reinforce the point that I'm still sufficient with PAC3 and am active.

1. I am currently in a regiment that was not around during my time before my PC died: Storm Marines

2. Here is something I made today, (Appears when you need to reload, or when fully out of ammo): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1218832781

3. For all those confused to who I am, or believe that my inactivity has taken away my trustworthiness within the community: You are completely fine to say so, If you think I need to mingle more with the community again to make myself more well known after my inactivity, then please tell me so. 

Besides that, Thanks for reading the short update. The rest is down below. 

What is your In-game name:

Sheik

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:42733869 

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rebound780

Play time:

1w 1d 16h

Have you used PAC Before:

Yes. I have basic knowledge of most of the options in Pac3. Although I'm unsure of a couple such as Sounds and Physics. 

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I should be trusted with Pac3 as I find myself to be a member of IC. As Fox is one of the highest remarked Brigadiers on the server, He wouldn't choose just anyone for an elite regiment such as IC. I can be trusted on this basis due to the fact that I'd rather not lose my rank in IC and my friend Fox who most definitely will lose his mutual respect for me if I were to abuse Pac3. I also have 4.5k hours on gmod. While that fact alone doesn't mean much. I have immersed myself in some of the largest communities, dating back to 2011. The only way I could of done this is by gaining the trust of many of those communities staff teams and members. 

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I would like Pac3 to share some of my creations and skills with others (i intend for them to be RP Friendly) and learn from others as they can obviously teach me some of theirs. To add, I would like to have access to Pac3 so I can bring some diversity into the commandos as most of us just look the same. We have 2 body groups currently... You can guess it gets pretty confusing when we can't tell who is the Technician and who's the Demolitions Expert. I also would love Pac3 for other uses. Such as upon getting Pac Tier 2, I will be able to implement my Pac into passive RP, furthering immersion. 

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I think I deserve Pac3 due to my current contribution on the forums to make this happen, I may of not been the first one to have this idea but I was the first to push it forward onto the forums. (From what I can tell) If this wasn't pushed onto the forums in the first place then who knows if we could be stuck with average Pointshop2 Items or even just the same bland models that we've always had. As this probably isn't enough, I believe that I deserve Pac3 due to my current position in IC. As i said prior, If i was going to abuse it, I would be putting myself in a place of great risk which wouldn't be worth it for blinding the whole server with a sunbeam or something else. 

I hope you consider me for Pac3 Tier 1.

Thanks for reading, 
Jez/Megumin

>Some stuff I have made in Pac3 Recently. 

1st Image: No Binds Enabled. Basic Set up. Cape is from PAC3 Base library. 

2nd Image: Scanner Bind Active. Cape is clipping a little but can be fixed with more tweaking. 

20170823221318_1.thumb.jpg.7503e3e59f6ac6c49dc6483f6a2f3815.jpg

20170823221330_1.thumb.jpg.0e9e0674ddd463541693d9edc9241cd8.jpg

Edited by Megumin ⎲
Updated for new rank and position

Neutral

I am going to have to NEUTRAL your PAC3 request due to the fact i do not feel you have played enough within the community (6d) to be as trsuted as some of the other players, if i change my mind i will update this to a +1 if i feel you are trusted enough

Hermes

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Neutral

I am going to have to NEUTRAL your PAC3 request due to the fact i do not feel you have played enough within the community (6d) to be as trsuted as some of the other players, if i change my mind i will update this to a +1 if i feel you are trusted enough

Hermes

All of the above so a Neutral

How the fuck is 6 days not enough time????!!!!

+1

Loyal Trooper.

Trust worthy AF
I have seen his PACs, They are incredible.

Old PAC Player, Used it when it was first made, he knows what he's doing.

He has been with IG since i have. He just went AFK for a while.

• Upvote 1

On 8/22/2017 at 9:15 PM, Keethh said:

All of the above so a Neutral

On 8/22/2017 at 9:08 PM, Hermes said:

Neutral

Hermes

Not sure about you guys, but this man has been with the community for a very long time. Before both of you and probably the same time when I first joined or before that.

+1

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

+1 Really cool pac3 creations. Seen you around and never see you break rules. Although I haven't properly spoken to you, I have seen the way you conduct yourself whilst on the server. Don't think he would abuse this tool. 

Good luck - Pluto

• 3 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Mauler said:

he has been around since before both cody and stephano. +1

Said like they have been around for a long time (inb4 Cody way my DT)...

+1

Nothing I have seen has lead me to believe that he will abuse PAC3 (guys, this isn't a staff application, you don't need to know him, this is just to make sure he won't abuse PAC3).

• 1 month later...
  • Ridge locked this topic