Whitey

Tarkin (Whitey) Pac3 Application

What is your In-game name: Grand Moff Tarkin

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52838150

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065942029/

Play time: 5+ Weeks (Will add exact time once online)

Have you used PAC Before: No

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I’m a long standing member of the community having been on the server for 9-10 months. In this time I have received zero warnings and zero bans. I have served several roles on the ship (212th Brigadier) (ISB Chief) (Engineers Chief Foreman) (Grand Moff Tarkin) and have established myself in the community as both a Senior Event Master and Admin.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want PAC to allow myself to improve RP as one of the highest ranking members on the ship allowing me to create more of an immersive character and aspect to Tarkin. Also to be able to help with events as I’ve continued to do after becoming admin due to my experience of being an EM for 6 Months.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I feel like I deserve it due to my time and dedication being on the server (9-10 months) and what I have contributed to the community as a whole.

+1 I have known whitey since I first joined the server and he has taught me a lot when I was a engineer working for him. He was very nice to me and he is loyal, serious, friendly, happy all the time, respectful, responsible and I would consider him super trustworthy.

+1

Whitey is one of the nicest, calmest and friendly members of the community and was an incredible EM and is now an even more amazing Admin.

Whitey is highly unlikely to use PAC for exploits or to use it irresponsibly. 

Awesome member of the community.  

+1 

Whitey is a long standing and trustworthy community member. He shows good administration skills aswell as his ingame RP, i think having PAC3 will allow Whitey to expand and create new RP and better RP within his role as Grand Moff Tarkin.

Goodluck, Hermes

Edited by Hermes

+1 Whitey is definitely trustworthy and is a responsible person who won't abuse this privilege.

+1 most defiantly, (I can't deny the grand moff)just one question and please don't get offended, why did you say the same thing 3 times. I just feel if this was a new person without the long standing dedication, this app would be denied in an instance?

On 23/08/2017 at 11:48 AM, Fox said:

+1

Whitey is one of the nicest, calmest and friendly members of the community and was an incredible EM and is now an even more amazing Admin.

Whitey is highly unlikely to use PAC for exploits or to use it irresponsibly. 

Awesome member of the community.  

This +1 ^^

+1 it's whitey why not he was even my 212th commander for awhile