Hermes Transfer Application

Not happy to see you go but you are way more fit for the moderator position. Not to sure if you always had the plan to transfer and were using EM to show the staff your stuff but I think you'd be a good addition to the moderator team.

Good luck

+1

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Big Papa said:

Not happy to see you go but you are way more fit for the moderator position. Not to sure if you always had the plan to transfer and were using EM to show the staff your stuff but I think you'd be a good addition to the moderator team.

Good luck

+1

No i didnt, i originally wanted to be an Event Master (Hence why i applied) but due to circumstances out of my control i am not able to cope and continue and that is why i have applied for a transfer

Hermes

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

No i didnt, i originally wanted to be an Event Master (Hence why i applied) but due to circumstances out of my control i am not able to cope and continue and that is why i have applied for a transfer

Seems pretty legit... But if these circumstances are stopping you from being Event Master then how will they not stop you from being a MOD. Correct me if I'm wrong Hermes.

• Like 1
On ‎5‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 4:57 PM, Wombatiacus said:

Seems pretty legit... But if these circumstances are stopping you from being Event Master then how will they not stop you from being a MOD. Correct me if I'm wrong Hermes.

Due to the nature of the circumstances its physically hard to sit there and think of events, Mod does not require as much strain on my brain in that sense

Hermes

28 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Due to the nature of the circumstances its physically hard to sit there and think of events, Mod does not require as much strain on my brain in that sense

Oh well good then that's good to know. Good luck and hope you get MOD. :) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, Cody said:

-1 Reason:

• Why the hell would you apply for EM. Get into it and then transfer after getting it. Why the hell  would you apply for EM if you knew you would not like it or could not do it or wanted to be staff not EM. Why waste our time...

Read the start of the app

Hermes

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Cody said:

-1 Reason:

• Why the hell would you apply for EM. Get into it and then transfer after getting it. Why the hell  would you apply for EM if you knew you would not like it or could not do it or wanted to be staff not EM. Why waste our time...

I would like to make a statement on this.
Cody Hermes came up to me and caboose with valid points on what has happen and why he does not fell like he should be an event master and wishes to transfer over. Now he did state that he would of love to be event master after but due to something happen that changed for him. I understand where you are coming from however you need to understand there is more to this then meets the eye.
Myself and Caboose respected the decision of Hermes after he made a statement.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Little5avage said:

I would like to make a statement on this.
Cody Hermes came up to me and caboose with valid points on what has happen and why he does not fell like he should be an event master and wishes to transfer over. Now he did state that he would of love to be event master after but due to something happen that changed for him. I understand where you are coming from however you need to understand there is more to this then meets the eye.
Myself and Caboose respected the decision of Hermes after he made a statement.

Well said Little also what's with the new profile pic have you finally gone full anime weeaboo?

Changing to Neutral. 

Nice guy, but he isn't active enough. Not much detail in the application, nor is it written very well. Sorry Hermes, but if you up your playtime and maybe flesh this application out a little I'll change back. 

<3 -Pluto

• Advisor
On 9/26/2017 at 8:35 AM, Pluto said:

Changing to Neutral. 

Nice guy, but he isn't active enough. Not much detail in the application, nor is it written very well. Sorry Hermes, but if you up your playtime and maybe flesh this application out a little I'll change back. 

<3 -Pluto

Pluto - He is Currently on holidays

On 25/08/2017 at 6:59 PM, tom12126 ? said:

+1

- Active and known player

- Mature, well rounded individual able to handle situations with a balanced and fair perspective

- I have personally seen Hermes in action both as an event master and as a staff member, the way he performs shows he truly cares for the community

- Has taught me a lot during my time as an engineer with him

- Good bloke too tbh

+1 ^

• 1 month later...

I don’t believe this can be a Tranfer App anymore but if it was and you still do have my +Positive Support reasons being I’ve known Hermes for quite awhile and I have seen that he can handle everything a Server Mod should normally be doing. Your App is Very Detailed, Very Understandable, Attitude is Great, he was a great EM I think he would be able to be a great Server Mod. Good luck.

Hermes, 

Your application isn't that well written virtually just explaining in dot-points, which does work, but it seems as if you can't write in pure sentences. However, the information itself is "okay' 

I have seen you multiple times in game, when as Shadow, and you have been mature. Although, I haven't seen you recently, leading to my final answer. 

-1. This is until I see you more often

• 3 weeks later...