Hermes Transfer Application

*Quick Backstory*

Hi All,

As most of you would probably know 2-3 weeks ago i recently aquired the title of event master within the Imperial Gaming SWRP server. I have not been the most active EM (Event Wise) however i have done 4-5 Events and helped with some. The reason for my lack of events and ultimatly this transfer application is due to the fact that since aquiring the EM title multiple events have occured IRL that have impacted my life very significantly, i do not wish to go into detail of these events that have occured due to them being personal. However i have had a chat to Caboose and Little and informed them of my situation and detailed the events so they are aware as to why i havent been performing to the standard i wish to perform at as an Event Master.

Theses IRL Events have impacted me significantly and have made me stressed and worried making it hard for me to think of events and put the time into planning i would like. Due to this it is affecting my performance as an Event Master and therefore i am applying for a transfer to Trial Moderator as it will not be as straining on my already strained and stressed mind and i belive i will be able to still perform well under this role given my current IRL circumstances.

Thanks And Please Take This Into Consideration,

Hermes

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Steam Name:

• [IG] Hermes

Steam ID:

• STEAM_0:1:169094775

In game name and rank:

• Master Technician Hermes Jr.
  • Current Staff Rank: Trial Event Master

Time Played:

• ( 2w 6d 5h 58m ) as of 23/08/17

Why are you applying for this position?:

• I am applying for this position as i have a passion for helping others out when i best can. i wish to help Players within the community have the best and most enjoyable time possible within the server and the community
  • I wish to provide a positive and helpful face for the community aswell as living up to the standards and requirments of a staff member 
  • I wish to help deal with the Minges within the server and stop them from degrading another players experience within the server
  • I have good teamwork, Leadership and communication skills and wish to apply and further them within game to be better involved within the staffing role
  • I have seen and witnessed as an Event master that sometimes another staff member is busy or AFK and a ticket sits there pending and disapeers. I wish to help make sure the tickets and issues are responded too with great ease and speed and ensure the issue or problem can be resolved allowing the server to run smoothly.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

• As mentioned above i have good Teamwork, Leadership and Communication skills. I have previously one multiple Customer service and management awards within my region of Western Australia which show my ability and capability to work well and communicate with others.
  • Also due to my shifted timezone i am on late at night when other staff are sleeping meaning i am able to deal with minges within the server.
  • My knowledge gained from possesing the role of event master allows me to know, understand and be compitent with the use of ULX commands.
  • My knowledge gained from possesing the role of event master allows me to know the weak and stong points of staffing meaning i know where and how to improve.
  • I have good ideas for implementing within the server these including; Recruit Traing manual, Training Room revamp and many more
  • Being granted the role of trial moderator will allow me to make use of my rule following head to full use and give me the oppourtunity to help the server and the pre existing staff.
  • I have staffing experience on previous servers including my current role within this Imperial Gaming Server as an Event Master

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

A few of these popped into my mind and were ones i forgot to include on my event master Application 

1.  CerebroRP- Senior Admin (DarkRP)
  2. CerebroRP - Senior Admin (PoliceRP)
  3. SaltyRP - Super Admin (DarkRP)
  4. Frostbite Network - Owner (DarkRP)
  5. Imperial Gaming - Event Master (StarwarsRP)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

• 0 Warns
  • 0 Kicks
  • 0 Bans

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

To the Imperial Gaming StarwarsRP server i can bring many things, these include

• My already gained experience and knowledge about staffing the server
  • My creative mind
  • My Ideas
  • My eagerness to do and strive my best
  • My willingness to learn
  • My ability to deal with and communicate with others
  • And my general positive attitude towards players and tasks

Also i know the difference between a mingy act and a simple mistake and will be semi lenient whilst also knowing when to "Put on my big boy pants" so to speak and hand out a punishment whether it be a Warn, a kick or a ban.

Anything else you would like to add:

I would like to thank those willing to give me a chance to transfer across as i physically am unable to retain the role of EM to the best of my ability at this stage of time, thank you to those who have read and thought over my application.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Thanks, Hermes

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Edited by Hermes
  • Upvote 3
5 minutes ago, Keethh said:

Hey Hermes, I hope all is going well for you and I do understand EM is very stressful for most and it can make you not preform your best so because I want you to be as calm and comfortable I am going to give you a +1, Good luck Hermes. ;)

Thanks, its not only the stress of the EM role but the IRL stuff that is affecting my ability.

Thanks For Your Support, Hermes

Hermes from day one of getting EM you went straight into trying to help everyone and anyone jumping at sits whenever you could until told you should let the mods do it. This just goes to show how commited he is to helping people. Hermes has a very reasonable and comforting personality and would do great as a tmod. Good luck +1 from me if it doesn't make sense it cause i need sleep

• Like 1

Whenever I have gotten on to servers it always becomes abundant which players really enjoy being apart of the server and the community and you were one of the people who stood out when I started playing on this server. It means a lot that you still want to help out the community. I hope that your personal situation improves because it would be a shame to lose someone as dedicated as you from the EM team for the long run.

We are are here (the other dedicated members of the server) if you ever need support. 

+1 

• Like 1

+1 I'm giving Hermes a +1 because I think he deserves to be a Mod also from what I hear from Sal he likes to assist/ help people which is the main goal of being mod so he's pretty much being a mod right now. I've known Hermes for quite awhile I've seen him in the ranks I've seen go to different regs and I've seen him change. Hermes is an amazing builder, responsible, respectful, trustworthy, friendly, nice, dedicated and just a great guy to talk with. I know he never gives up and is helpful to me and will soon be helpful to the players of this community and server. The Appilication is also very detailed and he is already apart of the staff. I don't really have anything negative to say about your Appilication to me it's all perfect just the way it is. These are my reasons. 

PS. Hermes is a great engineer and builder :)

• Like 1

+1, I have worked with Hermes closely doing co-events and him being in my regiment and I can see how he is more fit for moderator then event master.

• Like 1
17 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

+1 I'm giving Hermes a +1 because I think he deserves to be a Mod also from what I hear from Sal he likes to assist/ help people which is the main goal of being mod so he's pretty much being a mod right now. I've known Hermes for quite awhile I've seen him in the ranks I've seen go to different regs and I've seen him change. Hermes is an amazing builder, responsible, respectful, trustworthy, friendly, nice, dedicated and just a great guy to talk with. I know he never gives up and is helpful to me and will soon be helpful to the players of this community and server. The Appilication is also very detailed and he is already apart of the staff. I don't really have anything negative to say about your Appilication to me it's all perfect just the way it is. These are my reasons. 

PS. Hermes is a great engineer and builder :)

^^^ Said it all for me ^^^

• Like 1

+1

- Active and known player

- Mature, well rounded individual able to handle situations with a balanced and fair perspective

- I have personally seen Hermes in action both as an event master and as a staff member, the way he performs shows he truly cares for the community

- Has taught me a lot during my time as an engineer with him

- Good bloke too tbh

• Like 1
On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 0:34 AM, Sal said:

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:46 AM, TheAwesomeSimmo said:

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 5:17 AM, Wombatiacus said:

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 5:52 AM, Fox said:

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:30 AM, Hisoka said:

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:01 AM, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:47 AM, Kumo said:

On ‎23‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:45 PM, wflizzi said:

9 hours ago, tom12126 ? said:

4 hours ago, Martibo said:

Thanks For The Support And Feedback

Hermes

7 hours ago, Hermes said:

Thanks For The Support And Feedback

Hermes

Not sure what you did there ^^^^But I can't see the posts xD

But a massive +1for me because i feel if you were trusted with em then you are most likely more than capable of being trusted for mod (Don't think I worded that right) ;)

5 hours ago, Kendrick said:

+1

• Friendly
  • Mature
  • Long Time Member
  • Great RPer
  • Knows All the rules
  • Great EM

Kendrick seems to get it right on the spot with a lot of these so I seem to be quoting him often.

+1

Positive 

Honestly if you have IRL issues I see no problem with a transfer, EM is quite the stressful job.

You're very active

Always willing to help

Negative 

Shitposter xddddd

• Like 1
On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:13 AM, Tatsumaki said:

Not sure what you did there ^^^^But I can't see the posts xD

But a massive +1for me because i feel if you were trusted with em then you are most likely more than capable of being trusted for mod (Don't think I worded that right) ;)

Thank you for your support

On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:32 AM, Kendrick said:

+1

• Friendly
  • Mature
  • Long Time Member
  • Great RPer
  • Knows All the rules
  • Great EM

On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 3:08 PM, Jøkër said:

Kendrick seems to get it right on the spot with a lot of these so I seem to be quoting him often.

Thanks for the support lads

On ‎27‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:52 PM, Barron said:

+1

Positive 

Honestly if you have IRL issues I see no problem with a transfer, EM is quite the stressful job.

You're very active

Always willing to help

Negative 

Shitposter xddddd

Barron, I can agree on the shit poster statement, but thanks for the support xD 

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:36 PM, Mauler said:

Eyy boys, we need more mods.

Question though: Would you transfer from (I assume you are still trial EM) to trial mod?

Either way, I viewed you more as a mod so +1.

Whatever is decided (If I'm accepted) but yeah that's what I was assuming would happen, transfer from trial EM to trial Mod

Thanks for the support

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 2:08 PM, Gaben said:

+1 Hermes is a great person, how ever he wants to support the server I will back him up.

Thanks Gaben, Means heaps

Hermes

On ‎30‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 8:49 AM, T0m said:

+1 although I have not met you properly, from what everyone is saying on this post I think it is safe to say you would make a good trial mod. IG: Pluto

Thanks for the support

Hermes