AcerAced's Trial-Moderator Application

Steam Name: AcerAced

Steam ID: steam_0:1:46591776

In game name and rank: Able crewman Acer

Time Played: 1d 7h 50m

Why are you applying for this position?: So far i have been enjoying my time on this server and i want to be able to help out others on the server and create a friendly environment for all of the new players. I also love helping out with events.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: You would gain another friendly staff member that is experienced with ULX.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Voxel:Breach-Moderator

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: I have never been banned or kicked from the inperial rp server and i do not plan to do anything that would make me.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: Another friendly staff member to help out around the server.
Anything else you would like to add: I hope to be a great asset but at this time all we can do is wait and see.

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited by AcerAced

Neutral, everything looks good and you are definitely a good role-player and in general a nice person to be around, however having just over a day experience is just a little too low in my opinion, if you repost an application later on with more days of time I will definitely give a +1

• Upvote 1

-1 From my point of view this Application is very short and wouldn't convince anyone you should be moderator. Also, you don't have that much time on the server. If you up your time and make your application a lot bigger with more information it might convince more people.