Steam ID:

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116189877/

Play time:

3 weeks 4 days

Have you used PAC Before:

Fox has taught me some of the basics

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I should be able to be trusted as I am a event master on the server and have received no warns on the server. As a event master I have trust already put in me to make sure I don't abuse my powers and to also bring great events to the players. As a player I respect everyone's choices and opinions and try to stay away from fights that will go out of hand. With my time on the server I have gained a reputation and believe people would agree I can be trusted

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph):

I want PAC to improve my own RP potential and to increase the RP with the people around me. I want to show a example of what the server has to offer if you put the dedication into it. If i do obtain PAC I will ask for my commanders thoughts on the unique things you can do and will see if he agrees that it suits my character. As a event master I would like to use it to improve the interactions people have with me while in passive RP situation.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph):

I believe I deserve PAC because I am dedicated to the server and increasing my RP's effect on people and giving them the opportunity to enhance their RP. I give all I can to improve the server in what small way I can with events and just in character talks with people. My goal is to make sure every one gets the best RP experience they can and from what I heard about PAC it can help.

Thanks for reading leave a comment if you wish PEACE 

• Upvote 4
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is your In-game name: 62-SKS Sal   Steam ID: 76561198116189877 Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198116189877/ Play time:

+1 Reasons are that I've known Sal for a long-time and I seen him on the server a lot and in the community. Sal deserves PAC3 because  he is a Good event master, good friend, nice person, friendly guy, respectful, responsibiable and is always trustworthy. To me I can trust him. He is also a EM that makes good events for the people of this server to enjoy which I very much do. These are the reasons way Sal should be able to get/ use PAC3.

I forgot to say that he is a dedicated member of this server and community.

+1

Sal is a well known and well trusted member within the Imperial Gaming community and staff team, i think Sal can be trusted with the ability to use PAC 3 effectively and well without abusing this feature.

Goodluck, Hermes

Lol, going to have to teach you how to use it lmao.

Sal is what i consider to be a very very good friend. Ever since he was in 212th he has always been a ledgend and a good laugh. Sal RPs extreamly well and should be considered as a well respected member of the community.

Infernis squd bestt 

+2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ridge locked this topic