Simmo

Simmos PAC3 Tier 1 Appliclation

What is your In-game name: 442nd Commander CMD-5021 Troy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63144820

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086555369/

Play time: 6 Days and 20 hours

Have you used PAC Before: Occasionally, I would say I have an intermediate knowledge level, I do want to look more in depth at it.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I am generally a trustworthy person, I haven't minged on IG, nor on any other servers. I am also a commander and it would look bad if I were to minge with Pac3. I also have applied for EM and abusing Pac3 would threaten that application. I have never abused tool guns or physguns on the server during tryouts or when building and I never would and that goes for Pac3 too.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want to enhance the look of the 442nd model, such as adding back mounted shields or guns as well as possibly adding bandoliers and belts to my character. It would also show the differences between troopers. Even though I know members of my regiment need to apply themselves, it would differentiate us kinda like Halo's Spartans.  It would also be great to try and add animations that add to my position as a commander such as walking with hands behind my back or using a datapad.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I am trustworthy, I have a good reputation in the community and I would not abuse tools given to me whether its Pac3 or Admin tools. I want to use Pac3 to enhance the roleplaying aspects for me and my regiment as well as the server. 

• Upvote 1

Neutral

As I haven't seen you on that much but enough to know that you don't minge much, But yes I do have to say I kinda do trust you enough to let you have Pac3.

~Keethh

NEUTRAL

Although Simmo has been known well lately and is becoming a trusted and respected member of the community i am still unsure how i feel about him retaining access to this feature as it requires a very high level of trust.

I will think more and watch over Simmo in the coming days and see whether or not my opinion on him retaining access to PAC3 will change

Goodluck, Hermes

• Upvote 1

On 8/23/2017 at 2:32 AM, Hermes said:

NEUTRAL

Although Simmo has been known well lately and is becoming a trusted and respected member of the community i am still unsure how i feel about him retaining access to this feature as it requires a very high level of trust.

I will think more and watch over Simmo in the coming days and see whether or not my opinion on him retaining access to PAC3 will change

Goodluck, Hermes

Agreed^

UPDATE:

Name: ISB Junior Agent Shaw

Time: 1 week 6 days 17 hours

P.S I have played around a lot more with pac and have better knowledge of how to use it.

Positive Support

Simmio is a role-model to everyone who wants to roleplay properly, he usually suits his character nearly perfectly and knows how to lead a battallion. He also is an idol for player's who want to be a good player and follow the rules, I haven't seen Simmo minge a single time on the server and knows how to deal with players properly.

+1 for the following:

• Friendly, mature & calm
  • Active
  • Has relative experience in PAC3 as demonstrated by him going into singleplayer multiple times just to improve on his PACs.