Chef's PAC3 Tier 1 Application

What is your In-game name?:

MHC Secretary Chef Jr. [CFSC]

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:58980244

Steam link:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mintpurple/

Play time:

3 weeks, 5 days --- been a part of the community since early January 2017.

Have you used PAC before?:

No, but as I have with ULX I can learn quickly.

Why should you be trusted with PAC? (1 paragraph):

I believe I should be trusted with PAC as I am a long-serving community member and serious staff member and have proven myself to be serious in roleplay. I believe that I can utilise PAC in a way that can improve the roleplay of myself and others.

Why do you want PAC? (1 paragraph): 

I wish to have PAC because I can utilise it in roleplay, as stated before. As a MHC Secretary, I can kit out my character to hold datapads to distribute, shipment handling gear to use in tandem with the new /it command and many other possibilities that I am sure to uncover as I learn about it more. I also wish to personalise my character in ways that bodygroups simply cannot do (for immersive reasons of course).

Why do you deserve PAC? (1 paragraph):

I believe I deserve PAC due to being a long-serving, trusted community member and serious staff member, as mentioned previously. I believe that my reputation on this server is positive and that nobody should feel insecure about me having the ability to access PAC3; I believe I will be trusted by many to hold this privilege.

Edited by Chef
Fixed some minor grammatical errors
  • Upvote 1

+1 I've know chef ever since I joined the server I've seen chef being involved with the community a lot more to and is very active and is a guy worth trusting.

+1 I've also known Chef as he trained me the first time I joined the server and ever since then I have seen Chef become t-mod,etc and I really

do trust Chef with Pac so good luck mate :)

+1

I do not know anyone better for this than Chef, not only is he a long serving Community and staff member he is a trusted, well known and serious player. He is contantly creating and building all sorts of RP and this feature will allow him to expand on it event further and create better and more amazing RP and creations for the server to behold.

Goodluck, Hermes

Edited by Hermes

Cher is an absolute ledgend and is an active, dedicated and incredible person to play with. He rps very well and is one of the friendliest people you could meet. +1 for this awesome guy

On 23/08/2017 at 0:28 AM, Hermes said:

+1

I do not know anyone better for this than Chef, not only is he a long serving Community and staff member he is a trusted, well known and serious player. He is contantly creating and building all sorts of RP and this feature will allow him to expand on it event further and create better and more amazing RP and creations for the server to behold.

Goodluck, Hermes

^^^^^+1^^^^^

+1 Have worked with chef on numerous occasions and have seen how trust worthy he is and how well he rp's. This alone gives him the right to be able to have this power,

+1 chef is one of the better role players on the server and want to improve everyone's rp