Sign in to follow this  
Barron

Barron's PAC 3 Tier 1 Application

What is your In-game name: Barron

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47169215

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/quigonjesus/

Play time: 4 Weeks 2 Days

Have you used PAC Before: Yes i have common knowledge with it, getting used to animating more

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I've been a member of the community since the beginning and have gained the trust of the server, being a Senior Moderator i take the server seriously and have never abused my powers that come with my staff position. I've never had any warns, kicks or bans and i believe that reflects on the behavior of my time on the server. I will be a trusted user of the addon as it can easily be abused due to the massive customisation options it includes, I'd be the last person to abuse it.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): My reasoning for earning tier 1 access to PAC 3 is to enhance the visual RP withing the Inquisitors/Sith, Pac 3 has a large variety of meditation/sith animations as well as the ability to create custom animations of my own to augment the RP of the server. Animations could include holding a holocron while meditating or poses that could signal certain actions to my Inquisitors and troopers such as lifting up a light saber pointing it to the location. My goal is to create animations to be used server wide to create a unique aspect to Imperial Gaming.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I feel like i deserve tier 1 due to my reputation on the server and the trust i've gained from the community in my 9 months of being a member and 6 of them being a staff member (EM+Mod). I've spent many hours dedicating myself to this server to make it an enjoyable place for the players and i would love to go above and beyond with the use of PAC 3. 

Thank you,

Barron

• Upvote 2

+1 I have known Barron longer than I have known my left thumb. He is a very responsible and friendliest member I have known, he has been apart of this community almost as long as me. Good luck Barron 

• Upvote 1

+1 Very trusting member and would not at all go out of his way to abuse others or his powers

On 23/08/2017 at 5:54 AM, Fox said:

+1 Very trusting member and would not at all go out of his way to abuse others or his powers

^^^^^^+1^^^^^^

Two very basic Pac's I made with a laptop trackpad, 1st is a replacement body and 2nd is a lightsaber with text (could be used as ID with more effects)

20170831231515_1.thumb.jpg.03195271a913a1fcc50a09deff3f5dbd.jpg20170831234832_1.thumb.jpg.9c79254d6ff95146a00c68eeef2f9993.jpg