Fox's Tier 1 PAC3 Application - 22/8/17

What is your In-game name: IC Brigadier 78 Fox

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:63990653

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/IGFox

Play time:  4 Weeks, 3 Days, 12 Hours and 37 Mins from this time.

Have you used PAC Before: Yes, I have used PAC Before

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I should be trusted with PAC as i am currently an event master on IG and i find it highly unlikely that i would at all abuse the privilege of having PAC3. I value my current position on the server and i would absolutely never squander it. I am not reckless nor am I a feeble-minded individual. If i used PAC to exploit or to make other people un-happy, that would very much change people's image of me and how i act, i am not a minge nor am i a bad player, this is why i should be trusted, i have a reputation to uphold, i have no warns or bans for the 8+ months i have spent on this server, and i plan to keep it like that.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I would like PAC3 to customize my look to distinguish myself from the other commandos, as, lets be honest, we all look very similar I would also use PAC for events and to add more RP to the characters i am playing. It could make passive RP and events more interesting and enjoyable for players. I would also like PAC to add animations to my player, although this is hard, i would use this for RP poses, like cleaning my gun, walking with hands behind my back or have guns on my back and pulling them off to fire, or adding a Kama to my model to make it look more commander looking.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I think i deserve PAC because i would like to learn more from others who use it, I'll add, that i am a beginner, and to learn from others would be awesome, and i have been a long time member of the community and i think this would be an awesome tool to use and i am not the type to minge or to mess with things for the sake of making people's experiences bad with IG. I think i deserve pac for the same reasons i can be trusted with it. Thanks for Listening!!

PS - Here is a video of my Imperial Commando Pac!

https://youtu.be/QFbNHhb3nG0

Edited by Fox
  • Upvote 1

One of the best ex-Shadow Troopers the server has seen. Nah FootLoose is pretty solid. Phox has easily been the best Commander for literally ages. Trustworthy to the fullest extent and Smart as hell, he's gonna use this feature well.

Believe it or not, Fox worked his way up from Private to his position, he didn't have any special leaps or hand ups, turned IC into the Elite Reg it's supposed to be.

+1

• Upvote 1
  • Moose locked this topic