Billy Bob's Staff Application (new)

Steam Name: MLGDominator

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:90395359

In game name and rank: Constable Billy Bob (Originally Navy)

Time Played: 2 days, 21hrs

Why are you applying for this position?: The reason I am applying for staff is to help new people out and to stop minging children

How will allowing you to be a part of our staff team help us: my experience as a Server manager and admin

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Insidious Gaming (SWRP)(Dead): Server Manager, Galaxygamingau (SantosRP)(Dead): Moderator

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: Nope

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming that we don't already have: I honestly don't know what I can bring to Imperial Gaming.

Anything else you would like to add: Nope

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

EDIT: 

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them: Owner of 3 Unturned Servers, Admin on a server that lasted a week before it died 3 years ago (All servers are dead or barely open)

Edited by Billy Bob

-1, I don't think you are quite ready for the position of Trial Moderator due to your fairly noticed favortism and hatred towards certain players in the community which is not good for any and all staff teams. So before I change this to a neutral or +1 you're going to have to show me you're ready for the position.

LOL Unturned Servers XDDDD

OT: -1 I don't think that you are currently ready for a staff position. You application is a total of 44 words, which looks very half-assed and it honestly looks like you didn't put any effort into the application. I have also seen you ingame a lot of the time (given you are ISB) and at times you are quite 'mingy'. If you can fix the application so it looks like you have actually put effort into it I might change to a NEUTRAL or maybe even a +1.

-1, much like the other ones, you aren't currently fit for the role of a staff member currently. Very small application. Applications need to have a lot of thought in them, your longest area is the 'Terms and Conditions'.

-1 I don't think that you are currently ready for a staff position. You application is a total of 44 words, which looks very half-assed and it honestly looks like you didn't put any effort into the application. I have also seen you ingame a lot of the time (given you are ISB) and at times you are quite 'mingy'. If you can fix the application so it looks like you have actually put effort into it I might change to a NEUTRAL or maybe even a +1.

-1 Little to no effort put into this application aswell as you can be quite minging at certain times while playing the server, This can change if you change your behaviour on the server and take more time into writing your application. Good luck

Not even bothered to make a fake five second what can you bring like everyone else. Put some effort into it, the we will see.

P.S

This post is more than half the length of all of your written content combined.

No effort put into this application meaning very little effort would be put in to make a decent mod

L4QzPmY.png

You may re-apply in 2 weeks - Put more effort in your next application.