Sign in to follow this  
Kumo

Kumo - PAC Tier 1 Application - 22/08/2017

What is your In-game name: Kumo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57771691

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/fateofdawn

Play time: 3 weeks 3 hours

Have you used PAC Before: Yes I have.

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I believe I should be trusted with PAC as I am a member of the staff which is a job that requires trust, I think that this indicates the amount of trust I am already given and that I will not abuse it, I have been a member of this community for about 2 months now and have only received 2 warns which were a long time ago. It also comes across my mind that I have good intentions for why I deserve and want to use PAC which will be explained later and this is why I think you should trust me.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want to be able to use PAC to increase mine and other players PassiveRP and immersion on the ship. Being an engineer commander opens up a lot of possibilities for this, I could put on a visor or helmet if I am welding something, or safety gear if dealing with radioactive materials. All these would better improve my experience and other people's experience on the server.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I deserve PAC for the reasons stated previously, I am an experienced member of the community and can be trusted with things like this, I would be able to set an example as a staff member and member of the community in how the addon should be appropriately used.

Edited by Kumo
  • Upvote 1

+1 Where do I start with Juno he's a nice person I've been hearing good things from him he is smart enough to build a working door in Garry's mod xD he's active, dedicated, funny and trustworthy. I've known him from his great and enjoyable events that he does. I always love being apart of them. :)

+1 

Kumo is a long standing and reasonably trustworthy member, having PAC3 alongside his engineer role would work wonders in RP

Hermes

Edited by Hermes