Martibo's PAC Application

What is your In-game name: Martibo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52721623

Steam link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kananabana/

Play time: 5 Weeks +

Have you used PAC Before: Yes a little bit

Why should you be trusted with PAC (1 Paragraph): I think I shold be trusted with it due to the fact that I'm a long standing member of our community. I've never been in warned or done anything wrong in the 7+ Months I've been here, and I don't plan to start now. I also think that because I have a reputation to uphold it would be in my best interest to not mess around and use pac for what it is intended for.

Why do you want PAC (1 Paragraph): I want pac so that I am able to edit my character how I want to and "Personalise" myself in a way that can improve RP. For Example as a Sith Inquisitor I could add lightsabers to my belt as a collection of "Trophies" that I collect from fallen Jedi. I was also an engineer for 3 months and I created alot of passive RP and loved doing it. I felt that I had limitations that stopped me from doing certain things, with pac I'm sure that it has its ups and down but I feel it would improve the general rp of the server and would make the game mode funner for me in the long run.

Why do you deserve PAC (1 Paragraph): I feel like I deserve pac for the same reasons that I should be trusted with it. In addition to that I feel as if my long service of almost 7 months as a responsible and mature staff member should also play a part in the decision of my application. I've also trained a large amount of players on our server and feel as if this time should go towards something.

• Upvote 1

+1 I don't really know Martibo but I'm still gonna give him a plus one because what I hear from of him is that he a good bloke, he's mature and he's trustworthy person. Correct me if I'm wrong martibo :) but your a good admin in my books.

+1 

Martibo is a long standing staff member within the server, this shows his level of dedication and trust within the server. I believe Martibo is trustworthy Enough to retain the PAC3 privlages

Hermes

Edited by Hermes
  • Moose locked this topic