Simmo

Simmo's Event Master Application

On 23/08/2017 at 7:53 AM, wflizzi said:

I see simmo on IG almost everyday, he is a pretty chill dude that is a great commander. I will be giving you a NEUTRAL because in my opinion you don't like to follow direct orders and can get very annoyed (IN RP).

Good luck on your app :D

Changing me NEUTRAL to a +1, Simmo has changed a lot!

• Like 1

~BUMPING THIS UP~

I don't know Simmo very well, and I don't believe we have spoken at all recently by purely based off of the events he has written, +1

Hi Simmo,

Your information is excelling, and is perfect. Each question is responded with great and immense detail and its clearly shown what your responding to, and its answers. 

Your events are almost identical as the writing, (in the way of information) and provide a clear understanding of how events are run. 

+1. For overall excellence in both information and event pieces. 

My everlasting love,

Miss Maxine.  

+1

• From what I've seen he's a good guy
  • VERY detailed application 
  • Great events

However

• I personally haven't seen you around lately (Volt seems like he's the commander for 442nd)

+1 Very good responses to each question and some great event ideas also a very good 442nd commander.

9 hours ago, Jester said:

+1

• From what I've seen he's a good guy
  • VERY detailed application 
  • Great events

However

• I personally haven't seen you around lately (Volt seems like he's the commander for 442nd)

This is more of a response to the last bit. I'm visiting my parents but my brother and his family are also visiting so I'm not able to get on alot  (They have a 21 month old, so I can't be noisy after 7). I've tried my best to get on but from Monday night I'll be back to my usual 4+ hours a day.

Neutral: 

(From my own experiences) Can be very mingey at times and when asked to stop he doesn't. On occasions you have been rude and your activity is lacking. 

Plus side, nice events, leads 442nd relatively well, decent guy. Just cut down on the mingey behaviour a bit and I'll change to +1. 

+1 OMG Simmo! This is so detailed.

You are very deserving of becoming an EM. The first time I met you on this server was when you were TT commander, my first reg. 

•Very Mature

•Active

•Dedicated 

•Fair

Good Luck!

• Like 1

+2 this guy is a great guy. You can't go wrong with him. He is such a nice guy and he is such a perfect guy for this position. I can stop saying he's a great guy! Creative. Generous. Good hearted. Pick the b*tch.

• Like 1