Mega's Ban Appeal

On 22/08/2017 at 4:23 PM, Kosmos said:

Alright, before we get started I'll make something very clear; you were not banned just for the TS incident, there's actually a lot more on the plate here that people aren't seeing.

We only started to have issues with you when you decided to leave the Imperial Gaming staff team and start your own community.

Within a few day(s) of you leaving, we were getting reports of yourself and other QS members low-key attempting to persuade members of our community to join yours - we received multiple reports of this on different occasions by different (trustworthy) people however no solid evidence was provided, so we decided to give you the benefit of the doubt on that. 

We've also been given multiple reports of you minging on our server whenever you would join by a number of trustworthy staff members - and this is not just one offence, it seemed like every time you joined our server since leaving you were usually minging or causing issues for the server with your fellow comrades.

Another incident that involved yourself was to-do with your Lord rank on the server; you were inactive so we revoked the lord rank from you when we were able to (just like everyone else), you then went to high staff to try getting it back, saying things like "Why would I mess around with an $80 rank?" and that you had donated for that position, which was a flat out lie to myself and everyone else on the management team, and when we spoke about it in a meeting I remembered that you didn't donate for that position at all, you swapped it with the old 442nd lord with the permission of the server manager at the time. At this point I was still talking to you about the job, so I was told to ask for your email to which you replied something like "I don't have the email as it was long ago", and then eventually after we asked multiple times you said "Okay give me a minute and I'll find it" and you went and asked the original donator what his email is so you could pretend it was you - however your friend immediately blew your cover by messaging myself and saying "Hey do you need my paypal email for the lord job?", which completely killed your entire argument and you were denied your rank being returned.

Considering you are an ex staff member you should be very aware of the rules and how particular items are dealt with, which is why it is surprising to see this occur even though you knew of the rules.

None the less you decided to mess with channel permissions and channel descriptions when you very well knew that you had no granted authority to do so. On top of that it wasn’t just clearing a description or slightly changing a permission, it was changing a description to something extremely childish and then completely changing the permissions of talk power so it halted from letting anyone speak. It is shocking to see a former member of the staff team act in such a way.

Regards,

The Management Team

I have not been on this server long enough to know mega's incidents but, what kosmos has explained in thorough details brings your statement for me, a

Mega I've known you since you were in 442nd as a SGT under command of Kassius. I didn't know what happened with you so I just assumed you left on a bad note so you went to make a new community. But it seems that failed. So is that why you came back to get your ban revoked? 

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Jøkër said:

Mega I've known you since you were in 442nd as a SGT under command of Kassius. I didn't know what happened with you so I just assumed you left on a bad note so you went to make a new community. But it seems that failed. So is that why you came back to get your ban revoked? 

Yes, @Jøkër you may remember me from back when I was a SGT in the 442nd earlier this year about February. I did not leave the community on a bad note and I was a staff member for about 7 months. I was not the only one to leave it was Myself, Dragz, Egg and little. Little decided to come back to Imperial Gaming because his home was set here. I never left the community on a bad note, so do not suggest I did. Our community never failed nor was it ever opened pasted a "Beta" stage. We didn't want to do a server and considering I was the only one with "Development" knowledge it was taking to long to make and keep running with the amount of time I had to offer. So we decided to close the servers and have a friendly TeamSpeak where mates could just chill. I didn't come back to get my ban revoked I fucked up major and made an appeal to be unbanned from the server. What you have stated has no relativity to why you "-1" my appeal. You may voice your opinion but do not make shit up and do not try insulting me about "my" community Failing. 

On 9/1/2017 at 2:53 PM, Mega said:

You may voice your opinion but do not make shit up and do not try insulting me about "my" community Failing.

You may voice your opinion, but do not give me criticism that doesn't agree with me.

Criticism follows us where ever we go, with what ever we do. It's how we decide to use it Constructively, that describes us individually. How we choose to learn from our mistakes or failures, and adapt for a better future, is what makes us different from different people.

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I know mega stuff up quite badly but I deeply believe he deserves a chance to come back he has put a lot of effort into coming back which I believe he has the intentions for good. Just give him a chance.

• Upvote 1

Mega, 

Your ban appeal brings great sadness to my soul, as I never thought you would do such a thing.

I do believe he should be let go under the consequence that he will be banned again if such a thing happens again. 

Honestly Mega, I wished better from you, as I know you are being sincere.  

wish you the best of luck Mega, I hope you get unbanned. I have complete faith. 

My everlasting love,

Miss Maxine Walker JR//Maxine Walker/Katelyn.

+1

I was around when you did it and it was not funny at all.

You did your time and we are a good community with a great player base. He's been locked away from imperial for a while now I think he should be given another chance.

Good luck

• Advisor

I have decided to unban you however it being a community ban you will undergo a watch list for a month. In this month you dont get the warn system you get the ban system if you stuff up.  You will follow the rules of the seever, if you break a single rule of the server,  you will go back to being banned. At the end of the month period if I do not see that you have improved and still being a little bit of a minge i will place you under another month watch list. This will continue until your banned or you change the person you were.

I also do not want to see any Pac3 application/staff applications from you until you have deemed yourself WORTHY amd I have given you the okay to submit. You are very lucky that you are being hnbanned, the only reason you are being unbanned today is due to the fact that our players think you deserve another chance, which means that if you stuff up your letting them down. 

Regards

Wolf