Regimental Disrespect

So I know that regimental disrespect results in a perma-kill. Can we better place this into roleplay?

Make it a public execution, but make it that the defendant must be killed by his soon to be ex-regiment and/or the offended regiment. It sounds more in line with what would happen if someone committed treason. I think it stings alot more if you get killed by your own reg or by who you offended rather than everyone online at the time.

Anyone else like this idea?

Nope. Bullying or any disrespect cannot be treated as a 'fun' RP activity. It needs to be dealt with efficiently and effectively so everyone continues to feel safe and secure while in the server. If your idea would to occur whoever is executed will no-doubt seek revenge instead of being told wrong and accepting it.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Lynx said:

Nope. Bullying or any disrespect cannot be treated as a 'fun' RP activity. It needs to be dealt with efficiently and effectively so everyone continues to feel safe and secure while in the server. If your idea would to occur whoever is executed will no-doubt seek revenge instead of being told wrong and accepting it.

Agreed

1. Its not really a perm kill its more well down get demoted back to ST privet (Depending on what they said) 
2. The amount of reports my self. Ridge. Imposing Chef and Jester get is stupid. We have tried to be nice about it and yet people still continue to do this.
3. No need for public execution.
4. If you find the punishment to harsh than thats to bad its stupid how it continues and people get away with it so serious punishment has been put to place.
Thanks
Little

9 minutes ago, Little5avage said:

1. Its not really a perm kill its more well down get demoted back to ST privet (Depending on what they said) 
2. The amount of reports my self. Ridge. Imposing Chef and Jester get is stupid. We have tried to be nice about it and yet people still continue to do this.
3. No need for public execution.
4. If you find the punishment to harsh than thats to bad its stupid how it continues and people get away with it so serious punishment has been put to place.
Thanks
Little

little said everything i was going say 

21 hours ago, Lynx said:

Agreed, There is a 0 tolerance when it comes to bullying of any kind on the server, if an issue regarding this occurs report it to a staff member immediately and action will be taken. Turning this into a 'Fun' RP event will not discourage others to do it instead it could encourage them.

Hermes

• Upvote 1
  • Whitey locked this topic