Alter Event Master Application

AlterKnight

Steam Name: Neon Anubis

Do you have a microphone that you can use regularly? Yes i do.  

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123946228

In-game name and rank: First Lieutenant[GMP-4] Alter (MT) User

Time Played:1 week and 5 day 15 hours On 10/8/17 (on everyday 2-5 hours and started play from the start of this year)

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am applying for this rank because the experience that I had hosting a server being a super admin that I can found a way to solve the problem and to help the other Event Staff with their Event.  i think i could create good, and entertaining events that will suit the server as imperial RP and bring some, I am applying because I love making immersive, and fun missions for the community to test, and get their feedback to work on those events. But I am also applying to try and get to know the community, and work with some of the staff to get to know them too, and help them.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us?:

I’m active pretty much every day, I am fresh on idea's for events, and can come up with events quickly on the spot, and i am willing to help with other Event Masters events like npc spawning, or playing a role for them. I am able to work with whitelisting, giving weapons, modelling etc. I'm bright, and willing to help anyone in need, and able to attempt to fix things if events go wrong. By allowing me to be a member for the Event Masters team, i will learn to creating votes at the end of my events, as well as writing what the event was about, and reporting what went well or bad on a google document then when i host the next one i will use all my note to help me to make it better, and when a staff meeting comes i will one of the senior, head event masters, to review the events, and tell me what i could improve on. I will Note down the things that I can Improve on and use in my next event   

Have you been an Event Master on previous servers? If so please list them:

Stargate gaming - owner (lasted 3 months) hosted events , Undead Server  - Super Admin (lasted 1 year) hosted events   

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

No warnings or kicks or bans

What can you do to make events more enjoyable and attract more people?:

I believe everyone should be involved in events. I see many regiments just sitting in one spot not doing anything.Do More of a deeper story line that i can continue in other events i

Anything else you would like to add:

I have been a number of IG for a long time seeing the server evolve. New reg getting added, new player coming in everyday I have been in events before as a character in the event. Each event that we have different roles for each Reg and trying to get them to join in and have a fun time and i would like to do this to see each reg having fun and having a great time doing it and keep the language of event characters to themselves so that players do not hear it. I have TS and discord I will use TS for the event character and tell them what happening in the event     

Two different example events that you will do if you get accepted for the position of Event Master:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Af8J3rIJ-CcPsn9oiFzq0D8gAWZKlxAczd-AEZW-S1o/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Dkml0hWguZGvJTJqja3BNYDvE1LArTfmmRyVQKbgD-g/edit?usp=sharing

Honestly the first event that you have written here is pretty unoriginal and could be made up by anyone (on top of it already being run dozens of times). Same goes with the second event. It is the usual "oh no. Somebody has broken into the ISB Headquarters and has hostages and information." kind of event that is always ruined by one rambo squad of troopers that run in and get everyone shot. I would suggest that you redo these events because there is nothing unique or original in either of them.

P.S. Just a word of warning, it is always best NOT to play a character in your own event as you are then unable to make sure other aspects of the event, along with events being for the players on the server, not yourself.

2 minutes ago, pinejack said:

Honestly the first event that you have written here is pretty unoriginal and could be made up by anyone (on top of it already being run dozens of times). Same goes with the second event. It is the usual "oh no. Somebody has broken into the ISB Headquarters and has hostages and information." kind of event that is always ruined by one rambo squad of troopers that run in and get everyone shot. I would suggest that you redo these events because there is nothing unique or original in either of them.

P.S. Just a word of warning, it is always best NOT to play a character in your own event as you are then unable to make sure other aspects of the event, along with events being for the players on the server, not yourself.

Thanks I will Change Next time

1 minute ago, AlterKnight said:

@pinejack Thank you for tell this i will change the events and apply in 2-3 week later 

Please dont rewrite your intire app because one person critiqued it and gave a negative review.

keep it up and if it gets denied, then re do it.

the planning in the event is great btw, you listened to me. Good work.

1 minute ago, Fox/Footloose said:

Please dont rewrite your intire app because one person critiqued it and gave a negative review.

Thank you fox 

Just now, Fox/Footloose said:

@AlterKnight The planning in the events was great, it was just the content of the events that was quite overused.

NEUTRAL - As said above there has been a very good amount of planning that has been done in the events, which is well done. Just 2 things: 1 - It's particularly hard to adapt an event to suit all regiments in terms of tasks for them to complete. 2 - Like @pinejack stated though the events are very common and new creative ideas would be appreciated. The best way you should go about this is by creating some extra off-ship events (to add to your application) and although may seem difficult, it is actually the best way to come up with some cool things for on-ship. Good Luck, looking forward to improvements. 9_9

I don't like to judge fully on your first events.

You're a respected player, active and I believe would make a great event master, the em team already would be a great asset to helping with event ideas, I'm sure you'll be great.

+1

2 minutes ago, Gaben said:

+1

27 minutes ago, Barron said:

I don't like to judge fully on your first events.

You're a respected player, active and I believe would make a great event master, the em team already would be a great asset to helping with event ideas, I'm sure you'll be great.

+1

Thanks i didn't know the word limit was for events

Neutral, but leaning towards a +1

-Good experience 

-Activity increasing (seen you on a few times in the last few weeks)

-Good RPer

The rest has been stated above. Don't give up! You have great potential. I remember when I made my EM app I changed the events many time!

good luck

2 hours ago, Big Papa said:

Neutral, but leaning towards a +1

-Good experience 

-Activity increasing (seen you on a few times in the last few weeks)

-Good RPer

The rest has been stated above. Don't give up! You have great potential. I remember when I made my EM app I changed the events many time!

good luck

Thanks

NEUTRAL

Positives:

• Active
  • Friendly
  • Reasonably Known
  • Good At RP
  • Potential For Creative And Good Events
  • Potential For Good Staff Member
  • Good Playtime
  • No Warns Or Bans
  • Some Experience

Negatives:

• App Was A Little Short In My Eyes
  • Events Were A Little Bland
  • Need To Work A Little More On A Server Rep On And Off Forums

Before everyone says im being to harsh i am doing this as a neutral but will be watching his performance within the next few days to see if a +1 is deserved

Hermes

12 hours ago, Hermes said:

• Need To Work A Little More On A Server Rep On And Off Forums

Activity on the forums does not make or break someone from becoming an event master..

Just because you comment on every post didn't get you Event master.:P

I got it with 4 forum posts and no rep...

15 hours ago, Big Papa said:

Activity on the forums does not make or break someone from becoming an event master..

Just because you comment on every post didn't get you Event master.:P

I got it with 4 forum posts and no rep...

i never said it makes or breaks it, but it ca help your chances if you become well known and active within the community.

Hermes

-1. I honestly haven seen you on in the last week. 

Secondly, Event 1 is the same old rogue imperial bs. They come on board and plant bombs.

Thirdly, again another rogue regiment. I'm currently the 442nd Commander and it feels weird as a defence battalion that we would have gotten informarionette about rebels . I'd accept if it was IC or SC but a siege battalion getting information just sounds really off. If you have an reason behind it and it makes sensense then fine but overall I'm really over the rogue regiment/imperial idea.

• Ridge locked this topic

Archived