Ling Ling's Trial Moderator Re-Application

+1 Very nice and calm person to be around. Enforces the rules and sets a good example to new players. 

One thing maybe get a new mic so you are easier to understand, eg when you are in admin sits and asking what happened. 

Other then that would make a good tmod. 

5 hours ago, T0m said:

+1 Very nice and calm person to be around. Enforces the rules and sets a good example to new players. 

One thing maybe get a new mic so you are easier to understand, eg when you are in admin sits and asking what happened. 

Other then that would make a good tmod. 

ty for the feedback and I got a new mic like a week ago or something like that so yeah

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ling Ling,

Your information is quite perfect, it genuinely shows that you want to become a T-Mod. The information shows a clear and exceptional outline of the role. You have previously been a T-Mod so I have faith. 

Yourself in game is quite mature. You always show the correct determination within your role within the Royal Guard. You have always shown you are perfect. 

My everlasting Love,

Miss Maxine. 

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Maffa146 said:

Hi Ling Ling,

Your information is quite perfect, it genuinely shows that you want to become a T-Mod. The information shows a clear and exceptional outline of the role. You have previously been a T-Mod so I have faith. 

Yourself in game is quite mature. You always show the correct determination within your role within the Royal Guard. You have always shown you are perfect. 

My everlasting Love,

Miss Maxine. 

Thanks for the feedback.

• 3 weeks later...

May I request one of the finest admins to lock this application as I do not wish to apply for the fine rank of moderator no longer, which I assume is fine as I have full control of whether I want to apply or not.