[IG] Ling Linggg

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:172847882

In game name and rank:

Royal Guard Commander Triton

Time Played:

5 Weeks 1 day

Why are you applying for this position?:

I am re-applying for this position as I believe I can be a great asset to the staffing team once again. I am an active member, both on the server and the forums. I believe I can make an even better staff member than I used to be.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us:

Allowing me to be on the staff team again can benefit you in many ways. I am extremely experienced with moderating and know how to handle many situations. I am a long time member of the server, I know the difference between right and wrong and the sorts of punishment to give out for each rule broken.

My activity compliments my dedication to this server, I get on everyday and have been doing so for several months. I am in no way, shape, or form biased in any situation and I can keep a cool/relaxed mindset when dealing with staff situations. I'm mature, responsible and a very independent guy.

I have a strict but friendly persona, as I want players to be punished appropriately for their actions, but also not have them leave the server due to a rude or unfriendly encounter with a staff member. I am also easily approachable and well known within the server. I handle all staff situations efficiently and will be able to do so even better, now with the use of my mic.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

Imperial Gaming SWRP - Trial Moderator (transferred to DarkRP)

Imperial Gaming DarkRP - Junior Moderator (demoted due to inactivity - server wasn't getting that many players so I lost interest)

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them:

None.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming:

I can bring a staff member that is dedicated to helping others. During my time as a moderator on SWRP I believe that I had the most reports completed (before they changed the report system). I can ensure that this level of dedication towards assisting other players stays the same. I can also bring a staff member that is vigilantly looking out for problems and dealing with them before getting notified of them through other means.

Anything else you would like to add:

If you have any questions feel free to msg me.

Terms:

I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

• Downvote 1

Neutral 

Has had the position in the past but did not stay loyal to the staff team for very long.

Fairly good RPer but can be mingy at times.

Activity on the server has increased significantly but will it staunch that high?

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Big Papa said:

Neutral 

Has had the position in the past but did not stay loyal to the staff team for very long.

Activity on the server has increased significantly but will it staunch that high?

2 hours ago, Gaben said:

+1 I agree with Morgan's statements.

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

+1

He already had the position before. He knows what he is doing. He's active and serious.

2 hours ago, Morgan said:

+1

He already had the position before. He knows what he is doing. He's active and serious.

Thank you for the feedback.

4 hours ago, Kumo said:

+1

5 hours ago, Hermes said:

Agreed, +1 from me too

Hermes

1 hour ago, FlyingPrisoner said:

+1

33 minutes ago, Wombatiacus said:

Agreed, +1 Me tooooooooooooo xD

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

+1 Is a good RP'er (but also good meme ;) ) and knows how to do his job when called to do it. Missed you being Mod man

Thank you all for the kind words 

On 8/12/2017 at 7:52 AM, Big Papa said:

Neutral 

Basically what Papa said. You weren't a member of the staff team before for very long before hopping over to DarkRP, which you then were never active on. What is to say you won't do this again when another server comes along. NEUTRAL

54 minutes ago, pinejack said:

Basically what Papa said. You weren't a member of the staff team before for very long before hopping over to DarkRP, which you then were never active on. What is to say you won't do this again when another server comes along. NEUTRAL

I had switched to DarkRP to help assist when the player base was growing. Then after a bit the player base dropped an insane amount and I got bored of getting on the server with only a few players on.

Thanks for the feedback though 

-1 Reasons

• You were inactive the first time you got staff and did not do your job. nNo reason you will not do the same this time.
1 hour ago, Cody said:

-1 Reasons

• You were inactive the first time you got staff and did not do your job. nNo reason you will not do the same this time.

When I got staff on SWRP I was active almost everyday? I was under the name Triton at the time so yeah.