Welcome to the Imperial Gaming

Welcome to my forums, full of great members.
Please register if you'd like to take part.

Star Wars Imperial RP

Join our Imperial RP server

Sign in to follow this  
|Stryker|

Stryker's Introduction

Hello, I now play on IG because i have nothing else to do.... Yes i am Stryker, Yes i am from TGC/AUSFORCE.... Yes I am the stryker who managed TGC and Ausforce clonewars and imperial (General stryker/ thrawn).... Yes I know you probably know me.. thats great. But I'm here to play and enjoy my time and not get harassed okay... I am like you just a player who is spending his/her time on a server.
Nice meeting you all and I'm sure its nice to see all the old TGC/AFG members who know me.
I don't believe I have met any actually IG staff yet (except 1 person but barely) so hello all.
I did speak to caboose abit when he joined the AFG imp server one night before it closed down.

thought I would throw this in, I'm in the SCAR regiment.
And a little bit about me, I'm generally chill but I don't like bullshit..
I know some lua since i did infact design the imperialRP server I managed.... 
I play Playerunknowns BG and gmod... 

1 minute ago, Ridge said:

Who are you?

6 minutes ago, |Stryker| ez game x2 said:

Hello, I now play on IG because i have nothing else to do.... Yes i am Stryker, Yes i am from TGC/AUSFORCE.... Yes I am the stryker who managed TGC and Ausforce clonewars and imperial (General stryker/ thrawn).... Yes I know you probably know me.. thats great. But I'm here to play and enjoy my time and not get harassed okay... I am like you just a player who is spending his/her time on a server.
Nice meeting you all and I'm sure its nice to see all the old TGC/AFG members who know me.
I don't believe I have met any actually IG staff yet (except 1 person but barely) so hello all.
I did speak to caboose abit when he joined the AFG imp server one night before it closed down.

Silly boy Ridge forgot to wear his glasses today.

4 hours ago, -CML- [IG] Divisionary said:

I like Trigaar better. Also I heard through common sources and intelligence, that TGC kinda closed it's doors, like it did last time to maintenance. Is that true?

there were rumors of a last jedi rp server coming out after the movie but i doubt it... TGC officially closed this time for good not maintenance.

5 hours ago, Hisoka said:

It's like one of those celebrities nobody actually knows

Agreed, Never the less welcome to Imperial Gaming

Hermes

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this