Seven

Seven's Event Master Application

On 08/08/2017 at 7:57 PM, Barron said:

+1

Very active, mature and friendly, events are basic but will work as they are entertaining, easy to setup and lots to do, good luck!

+1 ^^

Neutral . The events are ok . Lack of creativity .I personally don't think  minging a little is actually a problem . Tone it down .If you are responsible and able to execute your tasks well , I don't see a problem to it .

• Downvote 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

My favourite 14 year old truck driver, seven demonstrates during his time as Junior Foreman his ability to create passive RP on short notice, a skill I believe would be valuable for the current EM team.

I'd have to say - Neutral - Sorry, just doesn't seem to fit the bill for my opinion. Young as well, no harm but is a bit of a draw back. 
Most of the points prior also add on.

I think a well experienced player like Seven, who has been many different roles, including training from junior Inquisitor to a Full-Fledged Lord, has what it takes to benefit the Event Master Union. I think Whether he decides to make his own events, or better himself on how he can help other EM's Events, he will do well to fit the Servers Code of Conduct. I think that he's a confident person, enough to use his Mic globally in character, and that hes been here long enough that age is no longer a draw back.

+1 From what I've seen, seven is a responsible but relaxed person. He is more than capable of running an event

Also it took me like 10 minute to find the reply button lmao