Barons T-Mod Application

Barons Trial-Moderator Application

Steam Name: [IG] The Red Baron  

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54396601

In game name and rank: Shadow Guard Hathor [Previously Baron]

Time Played: 5D 13Hr

Why are you applying for this position?: I have come back to Imperial Gaming after being gone for quite a few months to notice that it has improved a lot. The Staff are to thank for that with both order and control but people are still having fun. I enjoy the events that the staff spend time doing as it makes me and the other players happy to see. There is though times when some staff are super busy doing other important server related things. Dealing with different teams and other staff. Staff have a lot to deal with. So I would would like to put myself forward as someone who would like to be staff to assist not only the players but other staff when they need it, both during events and when making changes to the server.
How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I find I role play a lot on the server but I know when its time for things to get serious. I understand the responsibility required by the staff to keep the server running. I myself am personally able to solve issues when needed as well as making sure to listen and get the full facts before making a decision. I am trustworthy and reliable and active every day and always try to have fun and be wary of how busy the staff are. I am able to assist in small situations (and larger ones) when a higher ranking staff is unavailable. I am always keeping an eye on chat so I do not miss things especially when a staff call is made. I like to respond quickly so people can get back to playing happy and bigger issues do not arise. I myself am mature enough to know when enough is enough and when to take things seriously but at the same time love to have a laugh when it is appropriate.  Im also from New Zealand and I find we can keep a cool head in situations . I feel I can bridge that gap between staff and users. Since I have previous experience as a staff on multiple servers for many months I feel this gives me some knowledge required to be able to hold this position as well as understand situations and resolve them in a timely manner.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:  Higher Dimension Gaming - Head Admin and Superior Servers -Admin
Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: None that I know 

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I would like to bring a friendly face with a can do attitude that is willing to help in anyway. I am alwasy posotive and happy and can assist the players in any way that I possibly can. I like to give 2nd chances and talk to people about how things work rather then getting rid of them. I will always treat everyone with the respect they deserve and never lash out at anyone.

Anything else you would like to add: If you have made it this far then thumbs up! ;) Thank you for taking the time to read this and any comment is welcome. Please feel free to approach me in game as well and have a word! 

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

•  

Neutral

Reasons:

Positives:

• Good Guy
  • Reasonably Active
  • Alright Answers On Application

Negatives:

• Low Playtime
  • Not Well Known Enough As Staff Need To Be

Goodluck, Hermes

On 8/8/2017 at 5:50 PM, Hermes said: