Hi from Moff Wibbles

Hi Gaben, thanks for the welcome Hermes (and congrats on 200 posts!)

I've a quick question if anyone has the time: I'm trying to find out how/when to tell if the Server is IC or OOC, and what changes it from one to the other. Would anyone be able to clear this up, or provide a link to useful info on the subject?

Cheers.

8 hours ago, Moff Wibbles said:

Hi Gaben, thanks for the welcome Hermes (and congrats on 200 posts!)

I've a quick question if anyone has the time: I'm trying to find out how/when to tell if the Server is IC or OOC, and what changes it from one to the other. Would anyone be able to clear this up, or provide a link to useful info on the subject?

Cheers.

Lost of people believe that under 20 players is OOC or "minge hour" but in fact it isn't.

The lower the amount of players, the less serious RP gets. Doesn't mean you can just totally minge around when 20 players hits and RDM People but you can certainly be a little less serious with your RP and as player count drops, you can be less and less serious.

On 8/7/2017 at 11:58 PM, Ling Ling said:

Lost of people believe that under 20 players is OOC or "minge hour" but in fact it isn't.

The lower the amount of players, the less serious RP gets. Doesn't mean you can just totally minge around when 20 players hits and RDM People but you can certainly be a little less serious with your RP and as player count drops, you can be less and less serious.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'm finding that there are a lot of unwritten RP rules, and generally I'm only finding out about them when I accidentally break them. It's a bit frustrating, but oh well.

On 8/8/2017 at 6:38 AM, Imposing said:

Hello

On 8/8/2017 at 9:12 AM, FlyingPrisoner said:

welcome bud :)

Hi to you both! Glad to be here :)

15 hours ago, pinejack said:

GENERAL KENOBI! You are a bold one!

14 hours ago, FiveZ said:

Rain Drop, Drop Top! We Are The Almighty 212th! POP TOP POP

Hi there! Stolen any Sith holocrons lately? ;P