Hermann's Trial Moderator Application

Steam Name: [IG] Hermann

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121828367

In game name and rank: Hermann, Navy Able Crewman

Time Played: 6 Weeks 2 Day (8-9 month with the community)

Why are you applying for this position?: I loved being staff on Imperial Gaming DrakRP and would love to continue being staff on SWRP. Ive been apart of imperial game for a long time almost the beginning have loved the server from the start till this day and would really like to be apart of the staff team once again. The same thing the drew me to being a staff before are still there as well as the drive to get back to where i was on DrakRP.

How will allowing you to be apart of our staff team help us: I am a mature staff member when needed i have lot of experience with dealing with staff training and recruitment as well as the daily task of a moderator more so with dealing with minges, RDM and hackers. I have also already been trained to the imperial gaming standards of moderating. As well i am a dedicated member have been here for a long time and don't plan on going anytime soon.

Have you been a Staff on previous servers if so please list them:

• Void Tech Gaming | MilitaryRP | Server Manager
  • Imperial Gaming | DarkRP | Senior Moderator
  • Imperial Gaming | DarkRP | Low-Grade Developer 
  • Hyperspace Network | Starship TroopersRP | Developer

Have you had any warnings, kicks or bans if so please list them: Throughout my time on the server, I have received a few warnings which include the following.

[10/07/2017] - RDM

[19/03/2017] - Minging

[22/03/2017] - FailRP

As you can see, I have not received any warnings in quite some time as I have been trying my best to abide by the server rules as best as I can.

What can you bring to Imperial Gaming: I can be a very active trained, experienced and responsible moderator with a willingness to improve and expand my knowledge of the server and all thing SWRP related.

Anything else you would like to add:

Terms
I accept that I am a representative of Imperial Gaming, and that I have been given these powers to make the experience of others better. I understand that advertising my application can get it denied. I accept that I may be demoted at any time by a senior member of staff without prior warning, as long as a valid reason is given. I have read all the rules and understand them completely, if not I will ask a higher staff member for a better explanation.

Edited (Neutral)

Reasons:

• Well known
  • Staff Experience
  • Exceptional Playtime
  • Already apart of the IG staff team
  • Trustworthy
  • Knows the rules
  • Good lad

Doubtful Points:

• 5 Warns, However they are outdated and were back when you first started
  • Unsure of how well you will transition from DarkRP to Star WarsRP staff and rules

Good Luck Herman and wish you all the best

, Hermes

-1 excuse my profanity but you can be quite a dick at some times. honestly i don't like you at some points and i haven't seen any improvements from you.

• Upvote 1

-1 Make an actual application, not a transfer application. I think that you were an ALRIGHT staff member on DarkRP but I do not think that you would be a good addition to the ImperialRP staffing team. I also think that the Moderation team is full at the moment too.

Hermann Is a good Person but i havent seen him much on the Imperial RP server and Darkrp and Starwars rp are completly different things

Im sorry Hermann but I have to put a -1 Maybe if u were on the Imperial Server alot more i would give you a +1.

2 hours ago, Wombatiacus said:

Hermann Is a good Person but i havent seen him much on the Imperial RP server and Darkrp and Starwars rp are completly different things

Im sorry Hermann but I have to put a -1 Maybe if u were on the Imperial Server alot more i would give you a +1.

He was also known as Sobek on Swrp.  

When returning from Dark RP I thought you may have changed your attitude.

You may be a good leader but still make some very stupid and frustrating decisions that do cause trouble for others who have to clean up after you. Because of this I believe you aren't fit for the role.

Neutral

Pros

• Has experience
  • Long playtime
  • Has experienced being apart of Imperial Gaming's staff team
  • Is well known within the community

Cons

• Five in-game warnings however they are months old
  • I've only seen you on recently and that's about it

I wish you luck in getting Trail-Moderator

Brigadier Blitz ~ Rancor Battalion

On 8/10/2017 at 11:47 AM, Ling Ling said:

I don't see you on frequently 

50 minutes ago, Blacklight said:

I've only seen you on recently and that's about it

This may be because i was know as Sobek when i was in shadow guard for a month if you where aware all good i'm even more active now. 

On 8/10/2017 at 0:17 PM, Ling Ling said:

Neutral.

• 5 warns

• I don't see you on frequently 

Agreed^

• 1 month later...

+1

Nobody has actually talked about the fact of if they think he is able to control situations involving players and also other members of community. He says he can be active and also states that he has dealt with situations that are common in a lot of the servers on GarrysMod.

If Hermann has been on the server for a total of 6 weeks then that means he has experience with players on the server. Hermann has been waiting for a decision since the 6th of August, if you're not aware that more than 2 months ago now and he still is persistent in becoming a member of the Moderation Team on the SWRP Server.

+1

19 minutes ago, Nebula said:

+1

Nobody has actually talked about the fact of if they think he is able to control situations involving players and also other members of community. He says he can be active and also states that he has dealt with situations that are common in a lot of the servers on GarrysMod.

If Hermann has been on the server for a total of 6 weeks then that means he has experience with players on the server. Hermann has been waiting for a decision since the 6th of August, if you're not aware that more than 2 months ago now and he still is persistent in becoming a member of the Moderation Team on the SWRP Server.

• Ridge locked and unlocked this topic
  • Ridge locked this topic