Arrow (Cold Pocket)'s Ban Appeal

In-game alias: Arrow (Cold Pocket)

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124073303

When was the ban:Like 5 minutes ago

How long is the ban: Forever

Which admin banned you: Mr. Vader

Explain the situation: Ok so I was requesting a meeting with Mr. Vader. He was being a real dick to me and kept acting afk and ignoring me. Then he told his little brown nosing troops to arrest my ass. He hated me so much that he came and killed me himself. Then he used his tool gun (which is failrp, did you see vader have a phys gun in the movie) to freeze me and he kicked me from the beautiful server. I rejoined then he teleported me, froze me, made me say goodbye to my best friend Maj then banned me until the end of time.

Why you deserve a second chance: I was just asking Mr. Vader if I could be his apprentice. You need to unban me because if I don't give Maj his meds than he will go crazy and kill everyone on that ship. I didn't even kill anyone but Mr. Vader said I broke every rule, he lied. I didn't kill 1 person. Thank you for helping me.

• Downvote 5

1. You do not address Vader as Mr. It is Lord to anybody that is not the Emperor

2. You ran into the Sith Temple with a gun out.

3. You continuously minged, and the whole server can back me up on that.

4. The times I had a phys-gun out was OOC, it was a admin sit.

5. Star Killer is not a playable character on the server.

6. Your ban reason: Not here to play. FailRP. Minge.

7. Demanded Lord Vader too un-arrest you over comms

8. Continuously used comms in appropriately.

As far as I can see you were banned appropriately.

• Upvote 2
15 minutes ago, Arrow (Cold Pocket) said:

Then he used his tool gun (which is failrp, did you see vader have a phys gun in the movie) to freeze me and he kicked me from the beautiful server

What "Mr Vader" did was a staff sit which is a completely OOC
Also Vader is our server manager so not much I can do

Why you deserve a second chance: I was just asking Mr. Vader if I could be his apprentice. You need to unban me because if I don't give Maj his meds than he will go crazy and kill everyone on that ship. I didn't even kill anyone but Mr. Vader said I broke every rule, he lied. I didn't kill 1 person. Thank you for helping me.

If it was up to me I would of denied you for this response. This is such a stupid reason to be unbanned.

Ok so I was requesting a meeting with Mr. Vader. He was being a real dick to me and kept acting afk and ignoring me

1. Your an ST private you mean nothing to Lord Vader. He has all the right to ignore you and its not being a dick its called RP.

Now im going to be 100% honest.
Your request application is the shortest I have ever seen
2nd of all this is not the whole story you are only telling us what Vader did and not what you did

The way I see it your hidding something beacuse I do not think Vader our Server Manager would just permban you for no reason.
Thanks For Reading
Little

• Upvote 1